Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "colossusofc1out" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 6:01am

Eternal Gaming Roster [ETR]

Roster: EngMoe

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "colossusofc1out" (Mar 16th 2016, 2:20pm)

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, March 18th 2016, 9:00pm

Added on March 18
esf-GoldenCrown : esf-GoldenCrown - Battlelog/ Battlefield 4

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "John3I6" (Mar 19th 2016, 9:36am)

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2016

Battlelog:

Monday, April 18th 2016, 12:26am

Added 4/17: Onion Progression - ESF-Onion - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

will be on Eternal roster, and ringer for ESF Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "elementofprgress" (Apr 18th 2016, 3:54am)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, April 18th 2016, 3:54am

@John3I6

Rosters were locked the April 13/14th.
See:
T2 News Hub Post
Playoff Preperation1

Also, it is in the CCS x10 Rulesthat rosters were going to be locked.

Roster Changes
Adding Players:
CUPS: Members of teams may only be added to a roster before the cup begins. When the cup starts, the rosters will be locked.

SEASON: Members can be added throughout the season. Rosters will be locked during the last week of the regular season. To officially be eligible for a match, a player must be added the week before the current week.

SWITCHING TEAMS: After players are signed up to play for one team, a player can only switch teams if approved by both team leaders. However, in the case of political situations where a release is not granted; CCS admins can help in unique circumstances.
MULTIPLE TIER PLAY: Other than having Team Leader approvals for ?ringers? (see ringer section), players are not allowed to play on multiple teams in multiple Tiers.

RINGERS: A ?ringer? is a player needed in the case that a team does not have numbers to play a match. In the situation that a ringer is needed, the opposing team leader must approve the ringer. Take into account a match played is better than a match forfeited. However, it is still up to that team leader?s discretion to allow a player or not. CCS admins can be sought to help in these situations if available.

Like the playoff preparation post says, make sure everyone is aware of the rules.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:51am

@John3I6

Rosters were locked the April 13/14th.
See:
T2 News Hub Post
Playoff Preperation1

Also, it is in the CCS x10 Rulesthat rosters were going to be locked.

SEASON: Members can be added throughout the season.

Like the playoff preparation post says, make sure everyone is aware of the rules.
We're still in Week 5.

ps. Well. I do see that second line actually. That is unfortunate. It is what it is I guess. It is rather too bad that the admin involved in the decision making is also kind of the only admin that happens to be directly involved and playing in the Tier in question. Because in Tier 1, I do believe Admins had and have been allowing Roster additions in the last week. Welp. I digress.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "pikey26" (Apr 19th 2016, 1:45pm)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 12:45pm

ps. Well. I do see that second line actually. That is unfortunate. It is what it is I guess. It is rather too bad that the admin involved in the decision making is also kind of the only admin that happens to be directly involved and playing in the Tier in question. Because in Tier 1, I do believe Admins had and have been allowing Roster additions in the last week. Welp. I digress.

There have been no changes in roster changes in T1 roster since lock. There where some last minute shuffling on the 13th right before the lock. If you feel like my decision(which I did double check that no one approved it before responding) was unfair or came from anywhere other then strictly abiding to the rules feel free to send me a PM or contact any of the other admins. We will be happy to hear you out.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 10:55am

Yeah, my apologies. I was totally misinformed about rosters changes taking place in Week 5.