Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "SightUp" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 22nd 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 4:18am

Anti-Cheat on Servers

Back in the day, competition websites, CEVO, TWL, CAL, all made teams stream to PBBans or PsB(which isn't around any longer). Can we get the enforced here? It's relatively simple to do, doesn't cost anything extra, and will give the community added peace of mind. This would also allow for the ability to do home and away games. IE, home = defending team and away is attacking. Could this be possible?

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 4:59am

I do recommend that anyone who runs any server set-up at least GGC streaming. I also recommend ACI live secure if you go though the application process.

However I don't think it should be a requirement or what it adds if it was. I also don't get how GGC streaming would make things into home/away games defending/attacking or why you would want that. There are already rules and guidelines in place for what server matches will/should be played on.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net