Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "fireeee_" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 6th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 4:26am

Final Match

Hello, i'm here to report a problem that we had in the finals, in the championship it's in the rules that the FAMAS is BANNED from the game because it has more than 950 of ROF and SYM-Pipoqueiro was using this weapon in the 2 rounds in silk road, on the last round of the BO3.

All the proofs are in down bellow.

One can argue that our player FER killed one player with this weapon, but as the video bellow shows is that Pipoqueiro killed FER with the REX and CHANGED the kit with fer, then fer got revived and in the moment he killed 1 player, but it was a LEGIT kill because it was not HIS famas. I know that EVERY player would do the same in his spot, because we don't need to be checking everytime we pick up a kit in the ground, it's logical that all the player know the rules and they also assume that everyone is following the same set of rules.
PS: He also used this weapon in both rounds.

famas - YouTube - First Round
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet - Second Round

Date of registration
: Aug 10th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 3:18pm

It´s not a easy situation. We'll discuss about it, to know a best way to solve it.

CCS STAFF
- M i i T (WT_MiiT)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 4:23pm

In my understanding, Colossus is championship leader and leader of the SYM. So he is not the best person to decide what can be done in this situation.

Looking at what happened in the championship, the only similar situation, happened when WarLines used an illegal vehicle, and they were penalized with the loss of the round.

In my understanding, the same situation occurred here. In the 1st round the player "Uran-F3R" used the illegal weapon FAMAS, (even with all the confusion on the kit), and in the 2nd round, the player "SYM-pipoqueiro", used the same weapon to make a kill.

So Uran auto lose first round, and SYM auto lose second round. We have a draw.

I propose a new "ban map" to choose a new map to remake the match in a new date that work to both teams.

Both teams agree with this?

CCS STAFF
- M i i T (WT_MiiT)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MiiT" (Nov 18th 2015, 4:54pm)

Date of registration
: Aug 28th 2015

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 4:34pm

Yes, we agree with this decision.

Date of registration
: Nov 18th 2015

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 8:06pm

Looking at what happened in the championship, the only similar situation, happened when WarLines used an illegal vehicle, and they were penalized with the loss of the round.

In my understanding, the same situation occurred here. In the 1st round the player "Uran-F3R" used the illegal weapon FAMAS, (even with all the confusion on the kit), and in the 2nd round, the player "SYM-pipoqueiro", used the same weapon to make a kill.

So Uran auto lose first round, and SYM auto lose second round. We have a draw.

I propose a new "ban map" to choose a new map to remake the match in a new date that work to both teams.

Both teams agree with this?
"So Uran auto lose first round, and SYM auto lose second round. We have a draw."

Wrong, Fer ONLY used this weapon because Pipoqueiro switched kit in his body, and in the heat of the moment did not notice that he had a famas when got revived.

He was using the weapon, not our players. And he used the same weapon 2 rounds in a row.

Fer would NEVER used this weapon if pipoqueiro was following the rules. And i also know that if for example the spawn beacon is banned i can't run around with it in my kit.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 8:38pm

Just a comment:

if you were playing on 30Hz servers, then 950+RPM weapons are glitched. 60Hz servers do not have this problem.

I know nothing of the situation, so I'm not making a judgement any way. Just presenting information.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,590)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 10:15pm

Quoted

For use of Banned weapon
[list=][/list]
So, a screenshot, or video recording of an opponent, will be required to report a banned weapon. State in game that the weapon is banned. I
If they use it only once, or get only one kill with it, it is only a 50 ticket offence.
If the banned weapon is repeatedly used, then it is possible for that team to lose that round.

These rules are unclear, is this a 50 ticket offence per use/kill, which could then cumulatively cause a round to be lost. OR, a 50 ticket offence on first use only, and repeated use forces a full automatic loss?

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 11:29am

Both teams agreed with the terms. Lets back to Ban map and schedule a new date.

CCS STAFF
- M i i T (WT_MiiT)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 11:35am

Quoted

For use of Banned weapon
[list=][/list]
So, a screenshot, or video recording of an opponent, will be required to report a banned weapon. State in game that the weapon is banned. I
If they use it only once, or get only one kill with it, it is only a 50 ticket offence.
If the banned weapon is repeatedly used, then it is possible for that team to lose that round.

These rules are unclear, is this a 50 ticket offence per use/kill, which could then cumulatively cause a round to be lost. OR, a 50 ticket offence on first use only, and repeated use forces a full automatic loss?

As you said. The rules are not clear about it. And we will work to make it clear for the future seasons.

As I said before, we didn't have a problem like this before, the only situation that seems similar, happened with wL, with a illegal vehicle. And I decided to make the re-match to try to be fair.

I´m not here to judge the intentions, but the facts. Both teams used the famas in the same map and in different rounds. A re-match seems fair.

CCS STAFF
- M i i T (WT_MiiT)