Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "colossusofc1out" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 3:06am

**** Tier I Playoff Bracket ****

So, due to some teams dropping (PLEASE COME BACKKKKKKKKK FOR THE CUPS AND NEXT SEASON!) I had to reconfigure the playoffs in a way that fit. Originally, the plan was to have a miniAmerican League playoffs, and the same for the National League. The winner of each on of those brackets, would play in the final championship. Obviously, the American league mostly deteriorated. Due to this, I made the brackets based on the top seeds and performances. uRaN had the highest total points, followed by Symthic. iL7 was next, with WT and kF behind them. With this arrangement, I just did a "traditional" Wildcard system (that Baseball uses in North America). It isn't perfect, but it seems to work here. Hopefully everyone is content with this, and just understands the situation. Anyways, lets have some fun over these last 3 weeks. And BEST OF LUCK TRAINING!!!!!!!! s2 <3

Week 1: kF v. WT (10/27-11/3)

Week 2: uRan v. kF or WT (11/3-11/10)
SYM v. iL7

Week 3: Final Match (11/10 - 11/17)

ALSO! We're doing BO3, with a standard veto process, that i'll illustrate like I did in the Tier II match comms. The map list will be as follows (Including MOST vanilla maps!):
Be sure to double check bans, and ask me questions of course, if I missed a ban list on a map that is in question!

Silk Road
Dragon Pass
Caspian
Firestorm
Wave Breaker
Operation Mortar
Propaganda
Giants of Karelia
Hammerhead
Operation Whiteout
Golmud Railway
Lancang Dam
Hainan Resort
Paracel
Shanghue
Zavod 311
Rogue Transmission (mAA allowed, don't forget!)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "colossusofc1out" (Oct 28th 2015, 3:20am)

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 4:16am

When I can mark the date of the game?

• "colossusofc1out" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Battlelog: