Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "colossusofc1out" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 6:01am

**** Week 4 Tier I Recap ****

The matches this week were superb, and shout out to TaffsX for getting an excellent stream out for us over the uRaN and iL7 match. It was an excellent match up between two teams, with iL7 emerging victorious. iL7 dropped the first map to uRaN on Silk Road. Clearly, it was a tug of war the entire way. That continued into the Operation Mortar round. iL7 opened up with a great hold against uRaN the first round of Mortar, but uRaN melted down the tickets to make the last round be the decider for who got the final point for highest ticket count. il7 ended up putting it together with some outstanding work from ARTEE, JoisL, and the team as a whole. Hats off to both teams for an EXCELLENT game. A rematch I'm sure is in the future, and I can't wait to get to watch it. Again, thanks TaffsX for streaming that game for us. The rest of the matches went great and clean with no hiccups. So we've concluded Week 4, and most of us are already working on setting up Week 5, so best of luck to everyone!

As you may have been able to guess from il7's stellar play, their players are ALL over the stats this week, so again, congrats to il7 on a great game! Anyways, here are the stat graphics of this past week: