Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "colossusofc1out" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, October 16th 2015, 6:58am

**** CCS Week 5 Plan ****

Hey guys,

So we've had some more teams get cold feet in contesting in this final endeavor of the season for Tier II. This has then made us change how we plan on doing this final week.

Tier II will be hosting the gauntlet THIS week, consisting of seeds 3 - 7. Seed 3 will be getting a first game bye for this week. So, seeds 3 through 7 will progress through a tournament in bracket style (graphic up by Sunday), which the winner will qualify for the final playoffs for the Northern Conference. These details will be far more easier to see when we post the tournament graphic up. Regardless, the Gauntlet, similar to the normal playoffs, will have maps chosen via the VETO system. Which me and @Rohyal will act out a mock veto for you guys, to see how you can do it. Anyways, IM SUPER PUMPED for the matches that are going to occur in the gauntlet, so get hyped fellas and ladies.

Tier I will be having the original planned 5th week. With match comms posted Sunday night.

So the plan for the Gauntlet and 5th week is to have it go from MONDAY NIGHT (10/19) - MONDAY NIGHT (10 / 26) with an extra extension for the Gauntlet teams if need be. Any teams that will not have "anything to do" for week 5; I recommend you guys to add each other across conferences, and scrim one another. Also, try scrimming some other teams from Tier I.

Anyways, more updates this weekend! See you then! :thumbsup:

Date of registration
: Aug 10th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, October 16th 2015, 1:36pm

up!

CCS STAFF
- M i i T (WT_MiiT)