Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "colossusofc1out" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 3:11am

**** Tier I Future Week Schedules ****

SO I'm going to go ahead and post the schedule for the next few weeks for Tier I since things can get a little confusing scheduling scrims. We have "interleague" play for week 3 and week 5 (similar to American football, baseball and other sports). Essentially,you're going to play teams that are NOT within your conference for Week 3 and Week 5. Though each team will of course be within the same Tier. Because we have some weird numbers this year in Tier I; I thought the best way to avoid lengthening the season, or playing a team again, was to do something like interleague. Since we had a team drop, the BYE week winners will have to be appropriately awarded. Anyways, here is the schedule for the next few weeks. After week 5 we begin playoffs for both Tier I and Tier II

Tier I
Week 3 Interleague Play
MAP: Dragon Pass & Hammerhead

DRAGON PASS MAP RESTRICTIONS:
  • One Jet at a time
  • ONE Heli at a time
HAMMERHEAD MAP RESTRICTIONS:
  • No spawnable armor assets (so you can not take any armor asset that is outside of your spawn)
  • 1 MBT at one time from your base

Symthic v. iLu7ion
Amazing Team v. Uranus Gaming
Here4Beer v. Keep Fighting
BYE v. Wolf Team (Infinity dropped)

Week 4 Conference Play
MAP: Operation Mortar & Silk Road

AMERICAN CONFERENCE
Symthic v. Here4Beer
Amazing Team v. BYE

SOUTHERN CONFERENCE
Uranus Gaming v. iLu7ion
Keep Fighting v. Wolf Team

Week 5 Interleague Play

MAP: Giant's of Kuerillia & Operation Whiteout

Symthic v. Uranus Gaming
iLu7ion v. Amazing Team
Wolf Team v. Here4Beer
Keep Fighting v. BYE

Week 6-8 are PLAYOFFS

One final note. Points will be awarded JUST like the previous weeks. You get one point for winning a map, and an additional point for winning the largest sum of tickets. Standings stay the same, as you're competing against your conference teams for the playoffs. And still, the top 3 teams from each conference progress to playoffs.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "colossusofc1out" (Oct 1st 2015, 3:31am)

Date of registration
: Aug 10th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 3:20pm

UP! /\

CCS STAFF
- M i i T (WT_MiiT)