Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "colossusofc1out" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 8:24am

**** Tier I Week 1 Recap ****

Hey guys! So, as expected, the first week went smoothly for the most part. There were some connectivity issues here and there, but some good games still happened. The Amazing Team and Here 4 Beer match was an outstanding battle between two great teams. The comeback on Propaganda was a fun watch on Beef's youtube. We're in for a good 1st season of CCS!

So something I'm trying to do every week is some statistical breakdowns of the matches. It looks at the Tier as a whole, and individual performances. Hopefully soon, we can get a good plugin for everyone that they can use in their servers that will get us even more interesting statistics. Regardless, I thought this stuff we did get was fun to compile, and hopefully you guys find it interesting. This stuff will obviously get more interesting as we look at the season as a whole.

aside: obviously, not everyone played EVERY round and things such as that. So some stats are a bit skewed. Also, some scoreboard postings were incomplete. So, try and upload FULL images of each round (or find a way to get them to me separately). Obviously, accounting for crashes and drops is a bit difficult.

But without further ado, here's some info from this past week's performances:

• Hopefully it's obvious, but the list are for GOLD as the 1st MOST to BRONZE as the 3rd most.
  • the Purple Heart in this case stands for the soldiers who put their life down the MOST.
  • Let me know if you have any more questions!

I hope you guys enjoy this!

Date of registration
: Aug 10th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 2:09pm

Gratz Thunder! El matador!

CCS STAFF
- M i i T (WT_MiiT)

Date of registration
: Sep 22nd 2015