Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "colossusofc1out" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 8:17am

**** Tier II Week 1 Recap ****

Simply put, we had a pretty outstanding first week. It wasn't perfect, but it was still a successful first week, full of good games. The PTC and eSFO matchup was one heck of a good game! I for one can't wait to see a rematch down the line. Both the Northern and Southern conferences had some great games played throughout and it was great to see so many games played over the week.

So something I'm trying to do every week is some statistical breakdowns of the matches. It looks at the Tier as a whole, and individual performances. Hopefully soon, we can get a good plugin for everyone that they can use in their servers that will get us even more interesting statistics. Regardless, I thought this stuff we did get was fun to compile, and hopefully you guys find it interesting. This stuff will obviously get more interesting as we look at the season as a whole.

aside: obviously, not everyone played EVERY round and things such as that. So some stats are a bit skewed. Also, some scoreboard postings were incomplete. So, try and upload FULL images of each round (or find a way to get them to me separately). Obviously, accounting for crashes and drops is a bit difficult.

But without further ado, here's some info from this past week's performances:

• Hopefully it's obvious, but the list are for GOLD as the 1st MOST to BRONZE as the 3rd most.
  • the Purple Heart in this case stands for the soldiers who put their life down the MOST.
  • Let me know if you have any more questions!

I hope you guys enjoy this!

Date of registration
: Sep 17th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 12:06am

eSFO all over that......nice!
Current Team
(Steel) Fe3C - Ao_Static-X = infi player

Former Team
eSFO - III_Static-X_III = infi player

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2015

Battlelog:

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 11:06pm

Match Gameplay from Week 1

Here was my game play for the match, Sorry about grabbing the second LAV on round 2 on Hainan. (I fly the chopper and didn't know the 1 LAV rule)

I hope you enjoy :) One of these days i'll learn to make a montage.

Round 1 & 2 Lancang + Round 1 Goldmud

Round 2 Goldmud

Date of registration
: Sep 10th 2015

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 1:40am

Here was my game play for the match, Sorry about grabbing the second LAV on round 2 on Hainan. (I fly the chopper and didn't know the 1 LAV rule)

I hope you enjoy :) One of these days i'll learn to make a montage.

Round 1 & 2 Lancang + Round 1 Goldmud

Round 2 Goldmud
Holy shitaki, how long did that take you to upload??

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2015

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 30th 2015, 4:51pm

I don't upload, I just stream it live with twitch and export it to youtube.