Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "colossusofc1out" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 5:54am

Week 2 QUICK Update

INTROEverything is looking good. I'll be posting match comms and details on Tuesday. So, we think that the optimal "week" time, and playtime for teams is going to be an 8 day "week". We're gonna post matches every Tuesday, and you have until the following Wednesday to play them. This will give teams ample time to communicate for games that perhaps need to be played on the weekend. Week 2 will be 9/22 - 9/30

TIER II BYES
Tier II Northern Conference will also receive BYE weeks for certain teams. We had a team have some issues, and they had to drop for the season. So 5 total teams will have BYEs. The team that have byes will get 3 points and the average amount of tickets earned for that week. Although this looks grand to get a BYE, there should still be a clear distinguished top two seeds. And recall that seeds 3 - 6 will fight in a end of the season gauntlet to qualify as the wild card team for the playoffs.

TIER I WEEK 2 MAPS:
Caspian & Wavebreaker

Caspian Map Restrictions:
NO MBTs from objectives (spawns at A and D)
1 MBT from base at a time
1 Stealth jet at a time (can spawn on 2nd jet when other jet is ejected from)

Wavebreaker map restrictions:
1 FAC from base

TIER II WEEK 2 MAPS:
Hainan & Paracel

Hainan Map Restrictions:
none

Paracel Map Restrictions:
NO ECHO FLAG

Paracel Map Recommendations:
Similar to Conquest Large, Paracel has a boat that spawns at Alpha. So typically, it is in your best interest to contest that boat. Either make sure it is destroyed, or make sure you can get it.

It is also quicker to be outside of the boat, and spawn in it that way; opposed to spawning on it from the spawn screen. So develop some favorable strategies for your openings!

More details for Week 2 will be posted on Tuesday. So, see you guys then! :thumbup:

Date of registration
: Aug 10th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 3:25pm

upup!

CCS STAFF
- M i i T (WT_MiiT)

Date of registration
: Aug 24th 2015