Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Aug 13th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 3:05pm

Right from the patch notes: Added the ability for all unlocks to be used in unranked servers, this applies to weapons and attachments including all premium weapons.
Either way it was fixed for the better

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 4:13pm

Right from the patch notes: Added the ability for all unlocks to be used in unranked servers, this applies to weapons and attachments including all premium weapons. Either way it was fixed for the better
Correct, I knew this change was coming but forgot. Rules/Server settings will be adjusted accordingly.

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2015

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 6:26pm

Right from the patch notes: Added the ability for all unlocks to be used in unranked servers, this applies to weapons and attachments including all premium weapons.
Either way it was fixed for the better

Correct, I knew this change was coming but forgot. Rules/Server settings will be adjusted accordingly.

950+ rpm guns allowed now?

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 6:35pm

Right from the patch notes: Added the ability for all unlocks to be used in unranked servers, this applies to weapons and attachments including all premium weapons. Either way it was fixed for the better
950+ rpm guns allowed now?
60/120HZ isn't enabled yet. Everything required for higher tick rate is in the summer patch however DICE will be releasing a small patch/server side patch once they see the retail is stable that will enable the ability to turn high tick rate on.

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, September 14th 2015, 5:47pm

Any chance these games will be streamed live and or be put on YouTube? I'd love to see you guys play and learn a few moves

Edit: sorry if it's in the rules list. I couldn't find anything when skimming through it

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Pastafarianism" (Sep 14th 2015, 5:55pm)

Date of registration
: Aug 13th 2015

Battlelog:

Monday, September 14th 2015, 7:51pm

I usually do, nothing amazing but if you want to see some twitch.tv/ZientMazza

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, September 14th 2015, 9:55pm

Any chance these games will be streamed live and or be put on YouTube? I'd love to see you guys play and learn a few moves

Edit: sorry if it's in the rules list. I couldn't find anything when skimming through it

Here is a list of casters we have:
As for player perspectives, the only people I am currently aware of streaming are:

twitch.tv/ZientMazza
twitch.tv/capten_planets
twitch.tv/DancesinTowels

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 12:49am

Thanks guys. I just wanted to see team SYM play and cheer 'em on. Good luck to all

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.