Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:24. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 5:43am

So, does it start this week? Any date? Who's streaming? I'm unreasonably exited about watching this league...

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 6:15am

So, does it start this week? Any date? Who's streaming? I'm unreasonably exited about watching this league...
@Naver36, The first week begins this coming Wednesday. However, it'll be preseason for the first two weeks for Tier II. Tier I doesn't begin until the 2nd of September (which that will also be preseason).

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 1:15am

@colossusofc1out do we have a schedule of when match's will be taking place, as in are we doing a match every week, once a month, etc

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 1:32am

@diamonds_dave

I'm going to share a calendar later, showing the week breakdown, as well as try and update it perhaps when teams confirm times and dates (though that could get complicated and messy). But the plan is to have a match every week for both Tiers. During that week, 2 maps will be played. The first match week where results matter begins Sept. 10th - 17th.

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2015

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 3:32am

Loadouts

@colossusofc1out

Yesterday in my clan's pre-season match, some of our guy's (mine included) loadouts were missing a bunch of attachments, optics, and barrels. Some of the guys had everything. What is the deal? The only thing we have figured is that everyone that had a problem adjusted their loadouts in battlelog before the match, but that doesn't sound very plausible. Also, our loadouts were fine after the match while pubbing but not in our own match server.

Thanks!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 4:42am

Did you happen to see if the server you played on had "all" or "stats" as the unlock cmd? Stats will mean that EVERYTHING you have unlocked in pubs, will be permitted in the server. The "all" command (until tomorrow) is a bit broken, and only allows that weapon's faction's unlocks, and NO battlepack unlocks.

Again, this shouldn't be an issue tomorrow, and I will update the server cfg with some changes the next few days in respect to the changes. Thanks for letting me know!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 1:31pm

@colossusofc1out

Yesterday in my clan's pre-season match, some of our guy's (mine included) loadouts were missing a bunch of attachments, optics, and barrels. Some of the guys had everything. What is the deal? The only thing we have figured is that everyone that had a problem adjusted their loadouts in battlelog before the match, but that doesn't sound very plausible. Also, our loadouts were fine after the match while pubbing but not in our own match server.

Thanks!

its also unranked serveer, you wont be able to use a lot of attachments.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 1:32pm

@colossusofc1out

do we know what map is next after zavod 311
@diamonds_dave

I'm going to share a calendar later, showing the week breakdown, as well as try and update it perhaps when teams confirm times and dates (though that could get complicated and messy). But the plan is to have a match every week for both Tiers. During that week, 2 maps will be played. The first match week where results matter begins Sept. 10th - 17th.

Date of registration
: Aug 13th 2015

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 2:32pm

I believe if your server is set to private you can not use the STATS option which takes away any battlepack related attachments that your members have been using. I think for BF4 we need to make all the match servers be ranked, just lock them. Its usually <$2 a month more

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 2:57pm

I believe if your server is set to private you can not use the STATS option which takes away any battlepack related attachments that your members have been using. I think for BF4 we need to make all the match servers be ranked, just lock them. Its usually <$2 a month more
the server being private doesn't impact that, its within the server settings, its the way it is for balancing, every one is playing on the same playing field, no body has a advantage due to a players out of match unlocks.