Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, August 7th 2015, 7:34pm

CCS Questions & Anwsers

You have questions about CCS? We have answers.

@colossusofc1out and you post will "Quote" him to alert him of your message.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "elementofprgress" (Sep 2nd 2015, 5:35am)

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 3:44am

FAQ:

• Q: Is this for PC?
  • A: Yes it is only PC now. For later events, we may try and expand to consoles as well.

• Q: Can EU players/teams participate?
  • A: Due to the times that matches are played, it is unlikely that EU teams can play. However, if EU players have a schedule that matches well with this league, feel free to join a team.

• Q: Where are the rules?
  • A: We're currently trying to get a good place to put them. Just know they're "similar" rules to ESL, just different bans removed and added. Specifics will be posted soon.

• Q: What is the league?
  • A: Tier based league for Conquest (small) 10v10

• Q: Will the matches be streamed?
  • A: As long as they fit the caster's schedule, as many matches will be streamed as possible.

• Q: When do we plan on beginning?
  • A: Around the 24th of August. Sometime in the middle of that week.

• Q: How do we schedule the matches? When are they played?
  • A: They're arranged on the "Match Comms" page of your team for every match week. The match is played when each team agrees on a time during that week that is convenient for each team. The best way typically is to see what day(s) and time(s) work best for your team first, then see if something works with your opponent.

More will be added to this. Ask away!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "colossusofc1out" (Aug 8th 2015, 4:10am)

Date of registration
: Aug 13th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 6:42am

What rule set will the League be played on and where can I find the rules?
What A Casual Answer

Date of registration
: Aug 13th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 2:54pm

@colossusofc1out Do you think sign ups for tier 2 will be open for a while or just until "x" amount of teams sign up?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, August 14th 2015, 11:34pm

What rule set will the League be played on and where can I find the rules?
The rule set is going to be posted VERY soon (possibly today or tomorrow). I'm trying to decide a good way to post it off of a google doc on the website. A new thread will probably be up soon regarding the rules.

@colossusofc1out Do you think sign ups for tier 2 will be open for a while or just until "x" amount of teams sign up?
Well, despite the confirmations that are on the website, I've had quite a good amount of confirmations for both Tiers. The plan is still the week of the 24th, though it may be pushed if some teams are having more issues than expected. That week though, is a preseason match, and just going to be a way for teams to get used to the methodology that is "match week". Tier II currently has, hopefully with more confirmations coming in soon; ~8 teams for a "southern" conference and ~8 teams for the "northern" conference. I think there's a strong chance of a full 16 team Tier II league. Quite honestly, I'm hoping to be able to convince some other teams to participate and we can get Tier II to at least 10 teams per conference.

Date of registration
: Aug 19th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 1:30am

How to post as Tier II "Free Agent?"

Just curious how team-less players can get connected with teams looking for players?

?(

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 2:18am

Hey @SpareTimeGamer44,
Thanks for the interest, I'm going to make a thread in just a little bit for Free Agents only. Previously, I had it on the Team Sign up page, but I'm going to move that to a new thread.

Thanks again!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 3:33am

@SpareTimeGamer44, the post is up for Free Agents, and you can find it here

Date of registration
: Oct 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 3:05pm

why is the maplist so strange ?

Quoted

Tier II Maps
Zavod 311
Lancang Dam
Flood Zone
Golmud Railway
Paracel Storm
Hainan Resort
Siege of Shanghai
Rogue Transmission
Dawnbreaker

Quoted

Tier I Maps
DLC maps

so tier II teams will be playing the same maps as BNL,ESL and and Tier I maps won't be getting the advantage of having massive amounts of experience on the maps. But it also makes Tier I leaps and bounds ahead if Tier II teams get promoted.
So why is tier II stuck on vanilla and why aren't the map-pools the same?
How will division movement work ?

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 7:42pm

So, the reasoning behind us doing DLC maps for tier 1 is because we wanted to do something new with our division. Almost all of the teams in Tier 1 have been playing 10s for about a year and a half now with basically the same maps. In addition, we wanted to treat our tier more like an experiment to properly test which DLC maps should be kept and which should go. After this first season, the normal rotation will be back in and those DLC maps that we felt were outstanding will be placed into the pool of tier 1 and tier 2.

We decided to keep tier 2 with the normal rotation so that they can focus on the core of the maps and to avoid any immediate complications of not having premium. If we put the DLC maps into their rotation, it might be too much to learn right off the bat.

Movement between tiers will be decided us. If we feel that a team is at a level that can compete with tier 1 teams and is perhaps just rolling their division, then that is probably when they will move up. However, this idea will be more fleshed out come the second season.