Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "colossusofc1out" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 2nd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 5:47am

***** CCS SEASON 2 ***** Preseason Week 1

PRESEASON WEEK 1: 3/9 - 3/16
DEFAULT DAY: 3/13 @ 8:30 EST

MAPS: Flood Zone & Lockers

OKIDOKE!
#ITSHAPPENING

We're here at the beginning of this season ladies and gentleman. Per usual for CCS Main Seasons, we're going to start this journey with some exhibition rounds this week. Each tier is going to be participating, so be on the look out for your match comms being updated with who you're playing this week. Quick note, it is possible that some team swill be changed by the beginning of Week 1 because of some late answers from these teams. Regardless, we feel that this breakdown of the teams we have is incredibly competitive, and that the teams in each respective tier are close in their current states. This means I think we're going to have a superb season!

So, again, i just want to thank all the teams out there for coming out, signing up, and playing in CCS. We think we have something special here as a community, and we simply can't do it with out all the hard work that you (teams) and the team leaders put in on this. I hope we can all have some fun, and enjoy some BF4 this season!

Three big things team leaders need to get done this week:
  1. arrange and show up to their match
  2. set up rosters (PLEASE O PLEASE DO THIS ASAP)
  3. send me (colossus) gmails and team logos

Another note, please do not forget to check the rules! here & here

The rules are pretty much set in stone for the season. There may be some minor changes/adjustments (Tardiness to matches...Playoff details).

Best of luck everyone! Match comms are GOING UP!

Date of registration
: Aug 10th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 12:48pm

:thumbup: Rushhhh!!!

CCS STAFF
- M i i T (WT_MiiT)

Date of registration
: Mar 10th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 8:02pm

Dear Sirs: We want to participate in the tournament, there is still fit to participate?

Dear Sirs: We want to participate in the tournament, there is still fit to participate? Tier III mode

Progreso - ICheka - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/es/…49151722701244/