Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, August 7th 2015, 8:22pm

An update from Team Symthic

Greeting Symthicians!
I am proud to bring you a update about Team Symthic. It has been a while.

First and foremost Team Symthic is proud to announce that we are now officially partnered/sponsored by Nitrado Gameserver

To celebrate this we are giving away 10$ USD worth of Nitrado credits.
The credits can be used for any of Nitrado's services. Which include Gameservers for tons of games(Battlefield, CSGO, Minecraft, Quake, DayZ, + more),
Voiceservers (TeamSpeak, Mumble, Vent), a TeamSpeak 3 music bot, IRC bouncer, and Webspace / Domain name.
To enter the giveaway paste this URL http://bit.ly/TeamSymthic in a comment in this thread. Two weeks from this post a winner will be randomly selected from the entries.
Support us by supporting them. Check out Nitrado on twitter & Facebook Also just clicking http://bit.ly/TeamSymthic helps us out.

The rise of the North Americans

As many of you know, Team Symthic was a heavily European team. That is no longer the case.
One year ago, Team Symthic debuted its North American 10v10 team.
Season 4 of War Excess(WEL) where we tragically placed 3rd. After that loss we have accepted nothing less then domination. Remaining undefeated in every WEL and ESL 10v10 & 8v8 tournament since.
We are currently taking part in the ESL 10on10 Summer Open League. The finals are taking place next week.
Most of our matches are steamed by BrettFX on ESL's Twitch channel. Including our upcoming finals match vs Uranus Gaming. Come join the fun and root for us!

With our success in the 10v10 arena we recently turned our sights to the North American 5v5s.
The NA x5s squad came out with guns blazing into the Summer 2015 ESL One Qualifier League.
During Cup #3 we saw a glimpse into the future potential of our 5v5 team when we upset Dexterity Team in the quarter finals. A team that until then has only been bested by the 4x ESL One winning Fnatic.
When the dust settled after the numerous cups, group stages and playoffs Team Symthic took 4th place.
Expect big things this Fall/Winter come the final BF4 ESL One.

With Team Symthic doing all these awesome things I'm sure your asking yourself. Who are these people? I've never heard of them.
To help with that we have created an offical roster page. There you can check out who is on our current NA x10, x5s, and EU x8s roster.
If you ever want to come meet some of us, play some Battlefield, or just say hello, you are always welcome in our public TeamSpeak Clicky click the link or connect to IP:162.208.89.103.
The teamspeak is mostly open to the public other then non-team members are not allowed in the match channels.

Additionally we have one more announcement. Team Symthic will be hosting a 10v10 NA/SA league. The Champion's Conquest League . For which ColossusofC1out has some quick words to say.

"The Champion’s Conquest League is the first division based league introduced to North and South America. There is seemingly a large amount of interest in conquest small competitive. The spring season of ESL had 16 teams sign up and participate. Recently though, a drop in sign ups have occurred, and part of the reason is the skill gap that is between each team. What has happened is that ESL has not been inviting for teams that are just wanting to give conquest a whirl for their first time. BNL (the Nordic conquest league for EU) has had a lot of success, mainly behind the fact that their league is very “inviting”. They have typically at least 5 divisions. Division 1 consist of the top tier teams that have been doing comp since the release of the game, and the lower divisions consisting of teams that are newer and teams that simply do not have the time to be too involved in the comp scene.

We’re really looking forward to this new league, and if you think you have some friends or a group interested in participating, here’s a link to a forum where you can find more information.
Thanks!" - ColossusofC1out

Thank you for you time and interest in what is going on nowadays with the team. We'll see you all out there on the battlefield.
-Team Symthic

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 1:27am

"Established members".
Forgetting someone, are we? :whistling:

Not like Autosynthesis, Truxcaper, Contortrix and lil' old Viper kept E flag on Grand Bazaar for the whole round during the original Symthic V Reddit match or anything :D

On one hand: I wish the EU team was getting more action, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see the NA team wrecking all the face ever :)
Would totally sign up for the CCL too, if it wasn't NA only (and if consistently playing at EST/PST times were even possible with my job)...

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,678)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 2:48am

"Established members".
Forgetting someone, are we? :whistling:
Not like Autosynthesis, Truxcaper, Contortrix and lil' old Viper kept E flag on Grand Bazaar for the whole round during the original Symthic V Reddit match or anything :D

On one hand: I wish the EU team was getting more action, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see the NA team wrecking all the face ever :)

Auto Trux and Conto were never part of Team Symthic. They were part of the Symthic Community team that came together for a single match, and those that got a taste of competitive play and liked it, reformed a short time after that to form Team Symthic. Whist the two teams are related in that one caused the other, they aren't one and the same. The Vast majority of players from CSYM simply weren't interested in competitive and didn't follow to form TSYM.

Half or more of the players previously involved in the EU team moved to GW2 about a year ago, the rest moved to other things inside of BF4, several to the Glorious NA TSYM.

And don't worry, nothing you can say could take away from the FANTASTIC success of Team Symthics NA crew, who have done an amazing job of teambuilding and then dominating the ENTIRE of the NA and SA competitive scenes.

Most importantly, This new league should fill a much needed hole in the competitive NA/SA, and will re-invigorate the scene. It'll be great to see the new teams getting involved and the match footage and clutch moments from the streamers that comes with it.

Looking forward to watching the finals! GL HF.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Darktan13" (Aug 8th 2015, 3:42am)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 11:43am

@ViperFTW I plan on adding something to commemorate the old x32 man roster eventually. For now it is just the active x10, x5 and x8 roster. I also do have the goal of restructuring the EU side of Team Symthic and getting it revitalized eventually. It is just like Darktan said, many of the major organizers moved on to GW2 and other games.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 1:27pm

Rock on.
Hackintosh user, european player, suppressor lover.
Latest creation

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 1:55pm

Auto Trux and Conto were never part of Team Symthic.

Yeah I know that.
I was talking more about me though...

And don't worry, nothing you can say could take away from the FANTASTIC success of Team Symthics NA crew, who have done an amazing job of teambuilding and then dominating the ENTIRE of the NA and SA competitive scenes.

Oh I know that, and I wasn't trying to take away from that at all. They're fucking incredible!!!!! :thumbsup:

@ViperFTW
I plan on adding something to commemorate the old x32 man roster eventually. For now it is just the active x10, x5 and x8 roster. I also do have the goal of restructuring the EU side of Team Symthic and getting it revitalized eventually. It is just like Darktan said, many of the major organizers moved on to GW2 and other games.

Fair enough :)

And you know where to find me ;)
Being on the 8s team for the time I was kept me playing BF4, so I will guarantee anything happening on the EU side of things will get me back on it immediately :D

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 12:49am

Hey ! Good job on dominating NA and SA ^^

If you organise a commemoration that I could join, I'd like to be in ^^
I'm regaining interest in BF4, and would like to get involve again in TSYM if there's any news for EU.
If not, there's a bit a hope about Battlefront, but my money is on for a competitive scene on next Battlefield title ^^

Playing with you guys was my only occasion to actually talk English (god, I'm so shy when talking English) and to play the game like I like it, with organisation.
I got so much better thanks to you, it's almost incredible ^^
Seriously want to play with you guys again ^^

Sent from phone
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MrT3a" (Aug 9th 2015, 12:54am)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 1:00am

Hey ! Good job on dominating NA and SA ^^

If you organise a commemoration that I could join, I'd like to be in ^^
I'm regaining interest in BF4, and would like to get involve again in TSYM if there's any news for EU.
If not, there's a bit a hope about Battlefront, but my money is on for a competitive scene on next Battlefield title ^^

Playing with you guys was my only occasion to actually talk English (god, I'm so shy when talking English) and to play the game like I like it, with organisation.
I got so much better thanks to you, it's almost incredible ^^
Seriously want to play with you guys again ^^

Sent from phone

Gotta agree with T3a, you set something up on the EU and you can guarantee I'll be there for it :D
Also: T3a needs to be on the 32 Memorial list thing as well :)

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 5:47am

Also: T3a needs to be on the 32 Memorial list thing as well :)

There are a lot of people who should be on that list; but that's not the topic of this thread. Considering the fact that TSym just opened a new 10's league, I would let them work on that before working on things for those of us who no longer play with them. There are more important projects at the moment..

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 11:45am

It's interesting to see how much the team has grown.
Good luck in the new league guys!