Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,325)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 8:31am

It's funny that "Support" has arguably the least ability to actually support other teammates, but if it's good at anything, it's being self sufficient.

Agreed, which is why I mostly use it when I feel like rescuing pugs.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 8:56am

I play on PS3 too, though I neither can confirm nor deny the stated Aim-Assist issue.

If anything, then I can tell, that the Aim-Assist itself is inconsistent. ( I am pretty sure Aim-Assist was programmed considering the OLD Movement, the new Movement screws with it )

But I dont understand your problem. C4 is absolutely not my type of game. Too much risk, too few chances of reward. So the choice is left for XM25 or UCAV. Guess how funny it is on Naval Strike :D

Yeah the other gadgets arent really worth it, but at least you can take them out of the pool of things to worry about on the battlefield. A simpler tactical equation.
still playin' Motorstorm

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 9:16am

We should have access to recon gadgets. They are meant for support after all.

My Loadout never changes, Ammo box and C4. Everything else is just gimmick and useless. Dice really should re visit the support class and make it actually useful.

Occasionally I would try out the mp aps if our team is doing good but it's extremely situational to use and most of the time you or your team won't get anything out of it.

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 4:38pm

Support should've gotten a deployable shield ala 2142, instead of the current form of the ballistic shield. It would be great if they allowed the shield to be deployed but I think old console memory limits would not allow that

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,325)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 4:50pm

Support should've gotten a deployable shield ala 2142, instead of the current form of the ballistic shield. It would be great if they allowed the shield to be deployed but I think old console memory limits would not allow that

The man behind the Ballistic Shield already explained that "gaming journalists" went crazy with his statement.

The reason why the memory is "so low" is because DICE does not leave unused memory lying around when they program the game. They don't allocate memory with DLC in mind which makes sense since some people do not buy DLC. These players would be left with unused memory that could have gone towards something else. It is more prudent for DICE to use as much of the memory provided to them as possible because it makes the base game run better.

If the memory is 4 GB, they'll use 3.99 GB of it for the base game alone.

If the memory is 8 GB, they'll use 7.99 GB of it for the base game alone.

Either way, you "run out" of memory.
Data Browser

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 5:32pm

I've recently discovered how effective the XM25 DART has become because of the spring patch. While I have yet to find another gadget besides ammo synergizing with it in a loadout, using a primary that's great at range but not so hot for close range does.

The big Final Stand maps are a great example where the U-100 with its new 700 m/s muzzle velocity shines at engaging distant targets. But you can offset the low ROF with the DART when you are forced to fight up close.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,325)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 5:34pm

I actually use the XM-25 DART frequently because it is actually worth using.

Exhaust primary, exhaust secondary, but no one expects to see a third firearm.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Feb 19th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 5:35pm

C4 is always a safe option. It's multipurpose, where every other thing is very niche. That alone is why i opt to carry it in 90% of situations
In modern USA, the Pig roasts you!

Who loves a good ole custom chainsaw!

Spoiler Spoiler

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 5:43pm

Quoted

I actually use the XM-25 DART frequently because it is actually worth using.

Exhaust primary, exhaust secondary, but no one expects to see a third firearm.

Agreed. I'm giddy to use it with the U-100 when I get online.

Side note: was the XM-25 Dart buffed with all the other shotguns?

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 5:48pm

XM25 Dart went from 9*12.5 max dmg to 15*8.4 max dmg and like all other shotguns has a tighter cone and damage dropoff now.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"