Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

TheRadGamerDan

Hey! Could I get one of these title things?

(258)

• "TheRadGamerDan" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 8th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 10:55am

Changes to ACE 23 & AEK in CTE

The two most common Assault Rifles in the game, ACE 23 and AEK got a new in the CTE, here are the changes to them

ACE 23
ammo: 30 > 35
FSM: 2.0 > 2.3
Reload: 3.1 > 3.35
Reload (Left): 2.1 > 2.3

AEK
FSM: 3 > 2.5
Left Recoil: 0.15 > 0.23
Vertical Recoil: 0.38 > 0.42

What do you guys think about the changes to these guns?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 10:57am

That such a discussion is already under way.

CTE Initiative #3: Teamplay
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,161)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 12:30pm

Locked as dupe. See SAGA's link for further discussion.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included