Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 4:36pm

So yeah uhh, dunno about buffing it. Maybe somehow allowing to fire arrows more faster or something, no idea.
I think it'd be great if it got some more attachments. Give it the option to equip close-/medium-range optics as well as another accessory: a bow-mounted quiver that while you'd lose some peripheral vision and not have such stable sights while aiming, it would let you carry -- idk -- ten extra arrows of a different type, with swapping done by pressing the accessory button.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 5:36pm

So yeah uhh, dunno about buffing it. Maybe somehow allowing to fire arrows more faster or something, no idea.
I think it'd be great if it got some more attachments. Give it the option to equip close-/medium-range optics as well as another accessory: a bow-mounted quiver that while you'd lose some peripheral vision and not have such stable sights while aiming, it would let you carry -- idk -- ten extra arrows of a different type, with swapping done by pressing the accessory button.

Why do people always come up with some way of buffing things then have some arbitrary draw backs for "balance". Just let us change arrow types on the fly like the xbow in BF3. That's one decent buff. I had a thread for this in the simple questions sections about the Bow coming up in CTE and it boiled down to " remove vapor trail, buff ADS movement speed and reduce time to knock new arrow". So that along with swapping arrows while alive would be all it needs really.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 7:33pm

You might as well just dont bother with the Phantom Bow any more. It is intended to be crappy - and its a Premium exclusive. Its that kind of extra nobody asked for, you are happy that you get it, but finally you dont need it and throw away sooner or later. Reminds me of the "Kinder Surprise" toys; or those "Magazines" for children with crappy toys inside; or the McDonalds Happy Meal stuff.

Just, let it be. If you want to think about Weapon balance, there is this CTE Weapon Initiative going on. You can use your brains there for something useful.
still playin' Motorstorm

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 9:15pm

You might as well just dont bother with the Phantom Bow any more. It is intended to be crappy - and its a Premium exclusive. Its that kind of extra nobody asked for, you are happy that you get it, but finally you dont need it and throw away sooner or later. Reminds me of the "Kinder Surprise" toys; or those "Magazines" for children with crappy toys inside; or the McDonalds Happy Meal stuff.

Just, let it be. If you want to think about Weapon balance, there is this CTE Weapon Initiative going on. You can use your brains there for something useful.

Um no. Just because you don't consider it worth your time doesn't mean other people don't. I could be an enjoyable weapon but it has quite a few drawbacks(pun fully intended) that stop it from being as good as it can be. I think it deserves some attention after all the effort we went through to unlock it. It doesn't have to be made incredible, just fun and worth the time invested.

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2015

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 11:06pm

Thank you for the stats :)

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 11:18pm

Please do not reply to threads that have not been posted in for over three months unless you have important information to share on the discussion. Locked for necro.

11. Do not deliberately derail or Necro threads.
We appreciate that conversations drift from the Original Topic occasionally (often for the better), but deliberate derailment (particularly pyramiding) and Necromancy is prohibited. In general a thread over 2-3 months old is considered dead unless a discussion continues after the Necro, in which case it is OK. If in doubt, ask a member of staff!