Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "W1NG-_-NUTS" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:06pm

Heatseekers vs passive (mobile aa)

Howdy folks,

I'm tired of active radar failing to aquire targets that I'm aiming at. Should I use heat, or passive?

I hate having to hold the lock, but that range is nice.

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:10pm

Zunis
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:13pm

Zunis

Your main cannon is perfectly capable at AA. Use Zunis. You could probably air down with the cannon in the time it takes for the passives to lock on.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:16pm

He's on PS4 so I doubt his aiming is up to snuff to use the cannon. Just use Actives and learn to lead a little based on distance. They're still conpletely OP.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:17pm

They're still conpletely OP.

Please elaborate.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:20pm

You can lockdown every air vehicle on the map if you pace your actives and are decent with the cannon at long range. I also time the missile to hit when the air vehicle is in an unrecoverable dive. It's ridiculous how easy it is to control Lancang or Golmud.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:37pm

You can lockdown every air vehicle on the map if you pace your actives

I also time the missile to hit when the air vehicle is in an unrecoverable dive.

That's cool. Active Radar is overpowered because the pilots you use it on suck ass.

Your second statement also implies they were dead anyways so what difference did the ARM make?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:47pm

Just use Zunis.

The 30mm cannon is more then enough to extinguish the machine spirit of any air vehicle foolish enough to get in the Mobile AA's vision.

All that missile silliness is unneeded while the Zuni rockets let you defend yourself against ground armor.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:51pm

You can lockdown every air vehicle on the map if you pace your actives

I also time the missile to hit when the air vehicle is in an unrecoverable dive.

That's cool. Active Radar is overpowered because the pilots you use it on suck ass.

Your second statement also implies they were dead anyways so what difference did the ARM make?

Unrecoverable IF they get hit by my missile. They'd be fine otherwise.

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:53pm

ITT: People who think the MAA is good at AA. It is an IFV, seriously.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"