Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

GamerRevolution

My common sense is tingling.

(50)

Date of registration
: Jul 10th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:28am

So my main complaint with commander is the same as others: it destroys stealth gameplay. So how would this be remedied? Here's a simple fix: The Scan UAV does not detect enemies until they fire an unsuppressed weapon. At this point the enemy is lit up for the rest of their duration in the UAV's radius, until the UAV wears off, or of course their death. Simple fix to the Scan UAV that would keep it useful but also allow for foot soldiers to still use stealth tactics.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 7:17am

The EMP UAV should block all friendlies from showing up on the enemy map in that area, no matter what. That's what it does to the enemy Commander, it should do it to everyone.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Jan 31st 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 12:38pm

I voted for having it nerfed to the point of being borderline useless.

People go crazy if you say the word "remove", so nerfing is definitely the best option.

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 1:15pm

People go crazy if you say the word "remove", so nerfing is definitely the best option.

Why should there be useless stuff in the game? Some features have limited use ofc, but instead of nerfing how about solving the problem (of how to make the commander useful and balanced)?
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 9:40pm

Why should there be useless stuff in the game? Some features have limited use ofc, but instead of nerfing how about solving the problem (of how to make the commander useful and balanced)?

@GamerRevolution

Use the Stealth Tree. IIRC, Motion Sensor Invisiblity applies to Commander UAVs as well.

Commander is entirely dependent on the competence of your team. Before rebalancing Commander, I'd like to raise the IQ of the average player.

Besides, people's gripes are mainly about the AC-130 which has received a huge cooldown increase and the UAV ruining flanks (opportunity cost much).

I honestly don't see an issue.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Sep 4th 2014, 10:02pm)

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 9:46pm

The World Champion likes the commander.

It gives a real feel of the Battlefield. The Guy in charge is a blithering buffoon a million miles away, who calls out orders that make no sense and only helps those who kiss his ass, while The World Champion rallies his men to fight on and overcome the enemy strong points and achieve victory despite our Higher-ups mismanagement.

In other words, Imurshun.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "The World Champion" (Sep 4th 2014, 9:53pm)

Haemoglobin

Soft Drink Trafficker

(667)

Date of registration
: Feb 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 9:54pm

Oh look, lots of people who never played a battlefield game before or including BF2142.

Your cod is showing :c
I sprint outside my building and judder my way around the block, screaming obscenities at the neighbors before getting stuck on a small hedge and blacking out.
Prepares me perfectly for my in game experience.

Quoted from "LucidNonsenze"

Noobs deserve better!

Quoted from "tehmoriz"

turning on my desk lamp causes my computer to play the "usb disconnected" sound

Legion

(1,520)

Date of registration
: Apr 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, September 5th 2014, 1:26am