Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Aug 11th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 1:03am

Horrible video, and I used to enjoy LvlCap videos when I was a beginner..
The part about how Defensive Perk is the only one useful.. damn. I'd hate to have him as a gunner / repair man in my MBT / IFV :D

Natsu

Aye sir!

(15)

Date of registration
: Aug 26th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 1:09am

I actually agree with a lot of what he said, and I usually disagree a lot with lvlcap. I think jets can be balanced properly, so I'm against getting rid of them. But something has to be done about the med bag vs. pack situation. One of them needs to be removed from the game, or the pack needs to be buffed quite a bit. I absolutely hate the bloating in BF4. Why do we need so many suppressors and attachments? Most of them do the exact same thing. Most of the infantry gadgets he wanted to be removed are just sellpoint gimmicks that have no business being in the game. Active radar needs to be removed or rebalanced so that you can actually flare it. Maybe I'm just a fan of Fox only, FInal destination type of games. I love the simplicity of games like Cod4 and Titanfall, and really hate when devs try to incorporate a bunch of useless sprinkles and cherries on top.

Date of registration
: Feb 11th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 1:20am

This video just goes to show how effective propoganda can be towards an uninformed audience. Simply glance at the amount of likes he has on his video; double the amount of dislikes, even though any user on here can tear apart his argument. In fact, I believe it's high time someone opposes what these big voices are saying, and the best way to do that is to implant big figures turned towards our cause. Symthic, as a collective group, needs to have it's voice heard through the means of battlelog, youtube, twitch etc. I realize attempts have been made in the past, but more effort needs to be pooled into this; after all, we are slowly witnessing the death of a franchise.

I formally propose to Levelcap that he prove his merit by engaging in a debate, here on Symthic. There's no bias, as we have no personal stake invested in this whatsoever. Who knows, one party may end up radically changing their views after.
"Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at."

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

@Natsu

What the I dont even....

talks about useless sprinkles and cites Cod4 and Titanfailed.

Could have understood if you cited CoD:UO

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Medbags can be very useful for keeping an assault going, and there's nothing wrong with aesthetic options like the suppressors or faction sights. If you remove all the aesthetic-only stuff and then all the only-slightly-different stuff you're left with very little variety.

More is always better unless you're trading quality to get it, and we're not doing that.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 1:21am

I actually agree with a lot of what he said, and I usually disagree a lot with lvlcap. I think jets can be balanced properly, so I'm against getting rid of them. But something has to be done about the med bag vs. pack situation. One of them needs to be removed from the game, or the pack needs to be buffed quite a bit. I absolutely hate the bloating in BF4. Why do we need so many suppressors and attachments? Most of them do the exact same thing. Most of the infantry gadgets he wanted to be removed are just sellpoint gimmicks that have no business being in the game. Active radar needs to be removed or rebalanced so that you can actually flare it. Maybe I'm just a fan of Fox only, FInal destination type of games. I love the simplicity of games like Cod4 and Titanfall, and really hate when devs try to incorporate a bunch of useless sprinkles and cherries on top.
I don't understand why it bothers you that we have some esthetics choices for suppressors and grips ?
Also which gadgets have no business in the game ? Almost all of them have a role and are efficient when used how it should. You can find them annoying and prefer simpler games, but that's not equal to useless gadgets.

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 1:28am

Typical FailCap. Something is over or underpowered? Remove it! Can't figure out how to properly use something? Must be useless, remove it! Interferes with run and gun AR-only gameplay? Can't have that, remove it!

This is the guy that, when doing a review on the scoped Magnum, used a Compensator.
Yeah, to him the M16A3 is some golden Adonis of weapon balancing and everything else is either overpowered or underpowered. All he wants is Noshahr Canals TDM M16A3, Fox only, Final Destination.

More like Meta Knight only, Final Destination.

Natsu

Aye sir!

(15)

Date of registration
: Aug 26th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 1:33am

Medbags can be very useful for keeping an assault going, and there's nothing wrong with aesthetic options like the suppressors or faction sights. If you remove all the aesthetic-only stuff and then all the only-slightly-different stuff you're left with very little variety.

More is always better unless you're trading quality to get it, and we're not doing that.
Completely and utterly disagreed. STRONGLY. I don't care about variety whatsoever. I like games for barebones competitive gameplay. I don't get how you people can't understand a simple difference in opinion. There isn't a right or wrong answer here, some people just hate bloating for the sake of variety. I want a game in which nothing random is in effect. I'm also against customizing vehicles to be either anti-infantry or anti armor, such as Sabot vs AP shell and such. What I would prefer, is if there were different kinds of tanks like the tank destroyers so that you can visually know what your opponent is capable of. And I guess that's what it comes down to. I always hated stuff like FLak Jacket in CoD (despite appreciating its usefulness) because you don't know if the guy you're throwing a grenade at is going to survive or not. It's randomness.

@Msmuchlove

What's wrong with Titanfall? I freakin love that game. I haven't played CoD:UO, but I'm assuming it's one of the ones where you go bolt action only. Nothing wrong with that, I just like Cod4's modern war aesthetics. You can't posibly think Cod4 has bloating, at least in comparison to Ghosts/BO2 and BF games.

@i-fantasy

Uninformed? Propaganda? Dude, get over yourself. There is NO concrete, right or wrong answer here. These are values being tossed around that will differ between people. Some people really enjoy games with less stuff for the sake of stuff. It really, really irritates me that there's 2 sets of attachments that all do the same things, like stubby and potato. I really wish they would just remove them. Aesthetics are fucking stupid. All it ever did was make me waste more time every time I go to read through my options to make sure I memorize which ones are clones and aren't. I seriously cannot believe people are supporting this crap. It's one of the things that kills BF 4 for me and makes me prefer older games. Fucking casual crap needs to die. I'm really hating how casual the symthic community behaves, it's nothing like Denkirson's site.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 1:46am

If you want my opinion, I summed it up on a pretty lengthy comment on the video. Last time I checked it was the top rated comment, so some people clearly agree with me.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 1:55am

So if I want to customise my guns just a bit, I'm a casual ? I don't get it. Also I still don't see how it really affects you and the gameplay that we got esthetics choices. Please explains because so far it looks like random hate against so-called casuals.