Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

This post by "R" (Saturday, March 15th 2014, 1:05am) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Saturday, March 15th 2014, 4:40pm)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 1:21am

This is gonna be sweet! So many Symthicians I've always wanted to give ammo to AND NOW I CAN!!! :thumbsup:

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Somewhere Beyond Seas by Varathron!

Andreas

Bandreas

(22)

• "Andreas" has been banned

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 1:25am

Ponies are stupid: only gay overweight no life losers watch MLP. pls don't kill me.

Great idea guys!

(USER WAS BANNED ELEVATED TO GOD STATUS FOR THIS POST) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Andreas" (Mar 15th 2014, 1:32am)

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,360)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 5:59am

pls don't kill me.

Things that are going to end -

You.

:D

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 6:51am

Cool, it's been a while since my broken english has been used for gaming and I kind of miss it. Next time I feel like playing and none of my buddies are on I'll make sure to pay a visit and hopefully play a couple of games with you guys
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 8:04am

Same i would like to share my Support love with Viper if possible
Clean signature best signature

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,360)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 10:38am

not really sure i understand...

As others have explained, it's pretty simple. Tsym had a small teamspeak, with just about enough slots for the bigwars ( 32-40 slots-ish ) and now we've managed to get our hands on a swanky several hundred slot teamspeak. And so, now ALL of symthic can swing by and chat / discuss / test / play on TS together on a teamspeak ( not just BF4 either, if there's a game you play with a bunch of people, and you'd like a channel dedicated to that game ( and we don't already have one, duh ) then we can do that ).

Previously, we've invited plenty of sym forumers over to talk and play on teamspeak ( it's so much easier to explain things over voice than text, especially when talking cross-culture and such ) but they couldn't stick around all the time, because lack of slots ( many people, mostly team-members have been kicked from TS to free up slots for matches ). Now people can hang and stick around as long as they like. Symthic Forum Moderators will/do have mod powers on the Teamspeak too, so remember to play nice :P If someone ISN'T playing nice, just contact a moderator / admin preferably on TS, but forums could work too, or even use the complain function ( it leaves the admins a message about mean person X so it can be dealt with later ) though I doubt that'll really be an issue.

You don't even need a working mic to swing by, you can always chat via text, or just listen, when playing together, listening alone is pretty useful.

Teamspeak, for Symthicians ( with some match channels too ofc ). Seemed simple enough to me :P

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

This post by "Afromelon" (Saturday, March 15th 2014, 10:43am) has been deleted by user "Legion" (Saturday, March 15th 2014, 4:42pm)

This post by "Hithel" (Saturday, March 15th 2014, 11:29am) has been deleted by user "Blue Panda" (Sunday, March 16th 2014, 3:49am)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 11:39am

Difference between [SYM] and [SymC] tags I assume that the former is the "official" team?

Yes. The [SYM] tags are for the Team :)

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Somewhere Beyond Seas by Varathron!