Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 11:58pm

I applied for the main platoon. Here's my Battlelog: MadMattDog

Date of registration
: May 11th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Friday, July 11th 2014, 11:26am

Do any ps4 players play? Thinking of applying but don't want to be only ps4 guy. Same name as here JPull07

Date of registration
: Nov 7th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 2:24pm

Applied!
I'm eastern time zone US. Asinto is the name.
Always looking for a good pilot/gunner in anything!

See you guys on the battlefield!

P.S. - Is there any rules about being in multiple platoons? Not too long ago I was hanging out with the uRock guys a lot. Good guys, I was thinking about joining their platoon if they would have me, but I had some IRL stuff for a couple months I had to deal with.

Thanks!

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 2:17am

Purge of the unofficial platoon?

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, July 25th 2014, 7:54pm

Seems whenever I do have the chance to get online, I'm the only one representing symC in the hardcore trenches.

SO MANY TRENCHES

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, July 25th 2014, 8:34pm

@actor

Cant rep symC cazul edition as disbanded but Ill happily play with ya. You seem to frequent some of my usual HC trenches.

Assuming you are An_actor :p

Can compare my usual trenches here MsMoeMoeKyun 32GC | BF4 Players | BF4DB.com

Usually play @8pm est to 12midnight drop a F.R if interested. :_)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 12:03am

Alright, I'm not on as much, but will drop a line when I do play next. Honestly, way fewer hours on video games has been great for me. I guess I feel a pang of sentimentality now and then for one of the few games that has kept me awake until dawn still playing through (along with Elder Scrolls and those old Ghost Recons - you know, the ones where you hang out in a bush with your teammates, and everyone is chatting but then suddenly someone says "I have activity to our East", and everyone is quiet for 15 minutes because we don't immediately shoot that enemy, we wait for his/her entire team to reveal themselves before engaging. Oh man my wasted youth. So much wasted time in a virtual bush talking to people 30 years older than me about sports and the best routes to infiltrate the Embassy).

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2011

Battlelog:

Friday, August 15th 2014, 1:18pm

Alright, I'm not on as much, but will drop a line when I do play next. Honestly, way fewer hours on video games has been great for me. I guess I feel a pang of sentimentality now and then for one of the few games that has kept me awake until dawn still playing through (along with Elder Scrolls and those old Ghost Recons - you know, the ones where you hang out in a bush with your teammates, and everyone is chatting but then suddenly someone says "I have activity to our East", and everyone is quiet for 15 minutes because we don't immediately shoot that enemy, we wait for his/her entire team to reveal themselves before engaging. Oh man my wasted youth. So much wasted time in a virtual bush talking to people 30 years older than me about sports and the best routes to infiltrate the Embassy).

Never understood why people refer to this as "wasted" time. Whether you were playing basketball down the street or games at home you were doing what you wanted to do. What would be different in your life now if you used that time more wisely? Would you have filled it with anything other than a different leisure activity?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, August 15th 2014, 6:35pm

Don't know and at this point it doesn't matter to me. I've been better the closer video-game-time has gotten to 0 and then I replace the time with, quite literally, anything else short of staring at a wall.

Now I only play video games if other people are in the room playing (yay) or I'm feeling shitty (boo), like yesterday (boo).