Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 4:57pm

I noticed Demize99 said the new HB bonus on moving ADS is 0.67. That's huge, on its own. And coupled with the ergo grip's 0.5, that leaves a total multiplier of 0.335.

Check out the moving ADS spread with ergo+HB on these bullpup weapons:
- Bullpup DMR: 0.255 (almost as good as stock AR standing accuracy)
- Bullpup AR: 0.268 (practically as good as standing stock AR accuracy)
- Bullpup Carbine: 0.226 (almost as good as stock AR standing accuracy)

Another interesting weapons:
- PDW-R w/ HB: 0.469 (almost as good as its original 0.4 standing, which becomes 0.2 with HB)
- LMGs: 0.67 (equipping both HB and ergo gives the moving ADS equal to those of stock carbines)

So basically, HB + ergo is back to BF3 levels of OPness. Slap a laser and your weapon just went full steroids mode. I guess this REALLY hurts high v-recoil weapons cause you need to give up both muzzle and/or angled (looking at LMGs, ACE 52s, etc), but then again controlling v-recoil is a matter of practice.
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 5:04pm

I'm desperate for the PC patch to land so we can get the patch notes Symthic style!

Lennox 203

Slow Learner

(306)

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 5:12pm

I noticed Demize99 said the new HB bonus on moving ADS is 0.67. That's huge, on its own. And coupled with the ergo grip's 0.5, that leaves a total multiplier of 0.335.

Check out the moving ADS spread with ergo+HB on these bullpup weapons:
- Bullpup DMR: 0.255 (almost as good as stock AR standing accuracy)
- Bullpup AR: 0.268 (practically as good as standing stock AR accuracy)
- Bullpup Carbine: 0.226 (almost as good as stock AR standing accuracy)

Another interesting weapons:
- PDW-R w/ HB: 0.469 (almost as good as its original 0.4 standing, which becomes 0.2 with HB)
- LMGs: 0.67 (equipping both HB and ergo gives the moving ADS equal to those of stock carbines)

So basically, HB + ergo is back to BF3 levels of OPness. Slap a laser and your weapon just went full steroids mode. I guess this REALLY hurts high v-recoil weapons cause you need to give up both muzzle and/or angled (looking at LMGs, ACE 52s, etc), but then again controlling v-recoil is a matter of practice.

Oh me oh my!

If the bullpup movement bonus gets implemented at the same time as the moving ADS spread bonus for Heavy Barrels... infantry combat is going to be completely new!
Ergo+HB will mean I can actually sidestep and burst very accurately. 3.4x, canted irons, HB, Ergo. That is the new default go to for my L85 (or F2000).
"Ain't nothin' soft or sweet, I lift you off your feet
When I cock back the heat, whole crews retreat"

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 5:18pm

hb+ergo will be good, but nowhere near the bargrip glory of BF3. We still have boatloads of vertical recoil and nothing to take away some of the horizontal. Remember how the M416 had 0.24 total h recoil with bar grip in BF3?
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 5:20pm

And HBAR increased the doff-end too... what the hell. And muzzle on some weapons too. I wish it actually did increase the muzzle on DMRs ;(
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 6:03pm

As someone on PC I like what DICE did with this patch and can't wait for it to hit PC, especially that v40 nerf. But the new damage model for the rgo concerns me as I think they could be much more spam able especially with support. Plus the l85a2 nerf means I need a new AR and tbh that was an uncalled for nerf.

Also has anyone confirmed the RPG reload buff?

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 6:18pm

Now that they've expanded the patch notes to include the weapon tweaks, they don't mention any changes to the L85. Doesn't mean it's not not changed, of course.
Sincerely, Kaiser Wilhelm II

Date of registration
: Feb 17th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 9:37pm

LSAT now 700, up from 650. Carbines still the same rof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, what the hell DICE? The Type 88 really is pointless now. There was nothing wrong with the LSAT; it and the QBB were balanced well: you'd take the LSAT for a sit down defensive LMG and the QBB for a more versatile on the move support role. No there's no reason to use the QBB or Type 88. Whats all this changing the LSAT and L85? This weapons were fine balance wise, no one asked for a change. And they still refuse to balance G36????

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 10:00pm

Wow, if that LSAT thing is true and not a Battlelog-cock-up, I won't ever be using another weapon for the support class ever again.
Sincerely, Kaiser Wilhelm II

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 10:31pm

Been playing around in the test range and I believe that dice has fixed the straight pull bolt bug where accuary used to be terrible if you fired to quickly. SRR feels slower and more ungainly than the m98b. The gol magnum does not seem to be nerfed in rate of fire, however, the straight pull bolt cycle seems to shake the sights of the Gol more than say the M40, making it harder to utilize its high rate of fire