Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Sapphidia" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 11:53am

New Patch Tweaks (Mar 4th)

So battlelog has announced patchnotes for a soon-to-be-implemented PS4 patch, and presumably other platforms straight after. Link to the notes is here for those who havent seen them : PS4 Game Update Marc - Forums - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

Some good changes there if they work, notably the staff shell exploit, being able to push boats back into the water if grounded, better vehicle handling and red dots not getting stuck on textures (which as an unintentional change might then make lasers in general easier to see if there's less bugged clutter).

Two things leap out from the notes though which I think will need some symthic testing as soon as it goes live:

-Updated the handling of the 1x scopes for Type95B1, A91, SteyrAug, SAR21, QBZ951, FAMAS, UTAS, MTAR, L85A2, and F2000

Those are basically all of the bullpup ARs/Carbines in game. I'm going to assume that they're going to add ADS Movement consistancy and make the Kobra and Coyote work with 75% movement for all of them... but as it says 1x scopes I wonder if we might see this movement boost with the holo sights too. Will be curious to see, considering PDWs and Shotguns currently don't have the speedboost with those. Either way, after this patch goes live I think we'll need to test/check nearly all of that. Curious why the QBB LMG and QBU/RFB DMRs arent mentioned as they're bullpups too.

Unless there's something else bugged about the way those guns have visual recoil with 1x scopes and it's not talking about movespeed at all.

-Zoom dispersion fix. When zooming in while firing the dispersion did not lower to the new max value
-Fixed an issue with faulty zoom levels that occurred when using click to zoom in. While sprinting and zooming, will mess up the zoom levels, from hip to zoom.

I was under the impression this was fixed a few weeks ago? The idea of your gun snapping to maximum ADS spread when zooming in whilst firing. Has it not been working ever since it was announced?

Also some tweaks to the Gol magnum's reload speed, and muzzle velocity of the MTAR and MP7. Curious that these tweaks are going in before the announced pistol/vehicle/grenade balance changes.

Date of registration
: Nov 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 12:04pm

I hope this means bullpups finally get their movement speed bonus.

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 1:12pm

I hope this means bullpups finally get their movement speed bonus.
including the SAR-21.....hmmm.......^^

the new bugs sound aweful, can we get confo from the PS4 players here?
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 2:45pm

Yay! I wonder if FAC will be able to be pushed in by one person. It was always fun to try and get someone to get a IFV or MBT to push you back in... Operation beached whale commence.
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 2:49pm

Nay, on the MP7 and Mtar nerf however. Hopefully it's not too bad I run both of these guns suppressed.
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 2:53pm

What bugs? We'll the kill cards seemed screwed up but didnt notice anything else though..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PS3
Origin: Zilkovich
Soldier: Zilken, lvl 70ish.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 3:05pm

"THe SRS bolt action time has been tweaked and the rate of fire has been lowered".

Is this a typo for the SRR?

Because the SRS in real life would be the .338 recon, and that was a gun I always felt needed an increase in ROF. The bullpup bonus is NOT worth the low ROF and velocity combined.

If it is the SRR, I could see a slight reduction in ROF to make it not just clearly better than the M98B...

Also, what is the difference between "bolt action time" and ROF? Is one visual and the other physical?
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

J0hn-Stuart-Mill

GW2 N00B... also old.

(1,909)

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 3:39pm

Here's everything else that the PS4 players can see now post-patch:

New weapons: Naval Strike - Imgur
* 3 new knives
* 2 new gadgets
* 4 new primaries
* and a new revolver

New Assignments: BF4 Naval Strike - Imgur

Tutorial Video explaining Titan Mode / Carrier Assault Mode:

Today's Battlelog Patch Notes: Battlelog Update, Ma - Forums - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

Oh and the new ranks are here: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h…_53700624_n.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "J0hn-Stuart-Mill" (Mar 4th 2014, 3:48pm)

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 3:48pm

From that assignment list it looks like lot of the new guns can be unlocked without playing on the new maps! Has anyone unlocked one of them yet? The assignments seem rather easy compared to the Second Assault ones.
bob