Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,287)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, February 15th 2014, 8:51pm

I will be playing some more rush. Personally I boycotted the Bad Company series because of it's tiny player count, but even now Rush is only a 16v16 game mode. You guys aren't playing with 64 are you? Recons in BF4 are allowed to leave a beacon indefinitely in the same spot despite repeated spawns. That seems like it would make rush much easier for any squad working with a recon. Recon has one to place, and also one to "move into better position", whereas in BF3, you had to keep replacing the same one every time you spawned on it.

I will say this, I think rush, like any game mode, suffers from servers not mixing teams well, and so many rush servers see the same team win 20 times in a row which is super boring and lame.

Yeah this is a good point. In fact this is a true buff, but only if you die once as a recon. I do not know if anyone else noticed, but when you place a beacon and did not get killed or redeployed, the beacon (and your TUGS) will be destroyed upon the next set coming up, which is hugely annoying because then without a friendly support (though I guess the crates get destroyed as well) you will be acting as a worse assault until you die.

I doubt that people playing Rush on +32 servers are actually looking for playing rush, but rather like stalemate scenarios where there is one frontline, where war is waging around. It was like that in BF3 sure enough. Undynamic battlefields have an audience, Metro and Locker taught that sure enough.

Yet I think with 32 players even some Mcoms are just ridiculously easy to defend. As Zavod for example or SoS. With 12vs12 however I feel, that the bias will shift strongly towards the attackers, especially considering the vehicles.

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, February 15th 2014, 9:03pm

Commander UAV is the worst part of Rush. Instant spawn and covers both MCOMs most of the time. The only chance you have at flanking is if your commander tosses an EMP... which happens to reload much slower than the UAV
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, February 15th 2014, 9:30pm

well there goes the hope for some good night time maps... the could at least add it in on the already excisting maps as levolution or something, as we've seen that a simple mod can do the trick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx6w51kXCmI

saying isn't done due moronic players who shoot at everything they see is just BS imo.

also, I wouldn't want a another "death valley" where it is as bright as day, but a true "pitch black" game set in an enviroment without lightpollution such as an forest in south america or something. yes, it would be impopular and most noobs wouldn't bother because they cant do 360 yolo noscope killstreaks with cod intervention lulz, but i dont care, because its different and therefore fun.
Xbox 360: Gamedestroyer69:: Bad Company, Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3 Veteran.
PC: Captain Marijuana:: BF 1942, BF Heroes, BF play4free Veteran and currently Battlefield 4 Player

HELL YEAH, I'M DUTCH
holland, commonly known to be the
most superior military power in the world.
:thumbsup:
C4 MOBSTERRRRRRRRR

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, February 15th 2014, 9:37pm

@Acta Non Verba

Yep, it's always due to morons. They take the fun out of everything. In fact, we would have had wind affect bullets, parachuting, and air vehicles if it wasn't for them.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, February 15th 2014, 9:59pm

@Acta Non Verba

Yep, it's always due to morons. They take the fun out of everything. In fact, we would have had wind affect bullets, parachuting, and air vehicles if it wasn't for them.

true but errr, dont we actually have parachuting and air vehicles? cant quite understand what you mean.

and I always wondered, is that Deathstroke in your avatar?
Xbox 360: Gamedestroyer69:: Bad Company, Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3 Veteran.
PC: Captain Marijuana:: BF 1942, BF Heroes, BF play4free Veteran and currently Battlefield 4 Player

HELL YEAH, I'M DUTCH
holland, commonly known to be the
most superior military power in the world.
:thumbsup:
C4 MOBSTERRRRRRRRR

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, February 15th 2014, 10:23pm

@Acta Non Verba

What I mean is that wind would have affected projectile flight paths, parachute handling, and how air vehicles flew.

And it's Big Boss from Metal Gear.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.