Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 4:41pm

Squadding up with ViperFTW FTW!

Riz-Riz bestRiz, bestGunner, bestRepper, bestWookie, bestJet and tied for bestMedic along with MrT3a :thumbsup:

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 4:44pm

I used to play with some friends but then they took an arrow to the knee lost interest and started playing DOTA 2. I guess I should start playing with some gents from symthic.
Symplot @BF4 | @BF3

• "Torres9green" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 3rd 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 9:50pm

Awesome! I do wish I could find more people to squad up with, but not a lot of people have the ps3. Soon the ps4 hopefully. Just a Duo with my friend for now. We win more games but I have to sacrifice kills. And Our communication is slow because we don't have Mics, and we rely on psn messenger which is obviously slow..
"You'll never walk alone"

• "Torres9green" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 3rd 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 12:24am

So if anyone plays ps3 look me up, same ID :)
"You'll never walk alone"

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 1:01am

So if anyone plays ps3 look me up, same ID :)
You could try adding these:
List Of Symthic Players in Battlefield 4

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, February 10th 2014, 12:47pm

I hardly ever play alone.

Wins aren't always a sure thing when in platoon, but I find they come a tad easier.

Then there's the camaraderie. I find the frustrations are easier to play through when platooned. If I'm
alone I'm tempted to ragequit when the anger piles up. In a platoon, however, it's much easier to soldier
through them. There's that much more pressure to fight through the rage and try to pull off a win.

Date of registration
: Feb 9th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Monday, February 10th 2014, 1:21pm

When I play with a group of friends we always communicate together with a mic which leads to us doing a lot better than being lone wolf after all battlefield is about team work right? We generally pick whatever we want. We let each other pick whatever loadout they want, but do have classes that we usually play and on lockers 1 of us plays support while the other assault. The main way playing with a squad affects me is a friend as a gunner. Randoms are almost never reliable gunners who just shoot into the air fire at the enemy tank thinking its going to do something instead of going for infy... A friend as a gunner can call out targets for you,make sure your not getting sneacked up on by ppl with c4, and then get out in case he gets that close.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, February 10th 2014, 1:45pm

I can play solo but I prefer playing with friends ans using TS3 to communicate.
Generally I look at what the squad needs and choose my role accordingly (generally support or assault - at least until I get sick of being killed by vehicles, in which case I swap to engineer).

Are we more effective? Generally yes, but not always. It depends how much of an effort people are making to (a) stick together and (b) follow the SL orders, which isn't always a given. Also how focused/drunk/tired my friends are. :)

Date of registration
: Jan 1st 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, February 10th 2014, 3:59pm

Yeah when I do work with friends the round gos better also if you want to squad up I am in the list
Yes I am from Minnasota ,and No I don't say eh

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2011

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Monday, February 10th 2014, 4:40pm

Normally I squad up with 2-4 buddies from our Platoon. It is much more fun than playing alone (I think a game like battlefield and most other shooters should not be played alone most of the time) and you are way more effective (especially with vehicles). Playing with friends that you are able to communicate with is making the classes reasonable because you stick together with them (e. g. Assault on Golmud, etc.). When I team up with randoms everybody seems to do his own thing 95% percent of time, a ammo-box here and a med-pack there but nothing more. So I choose the class I can be the most effective as lone-wolf.