Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Torres9green" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 3rd 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 1:13am

Squad with friends

How many people here have friend/friends they squad up with, when they play battlefield? If so do you pick roles or pick whatever layout you want, and does games turn out better than when you play lone wolf? Just curious I have one friend and we do good but I think it would be a ton more fun with an entire squad. What do you think? :)
"You'll never walk alone"

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,678)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 2:51am

I squad up with symthic members very often, squad size varies from 2-5. sometimes more.

Much more entertaining with more people, also many times more effective. Considering a 80%~ win rate, I'd say games turn out more often in our favour.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 3:32am

Most of my friends don't have an Xbox One, but when we played on 360 we would change kits if needed - depending on the situation. It wasn't very effective, even with communication, because the majority of them are not good players. I do much better with good random teammates who aren't using a mic and I recently started accepting friend requests from random players that I've played with and I team up with them every now and then. If you have good players to play with, it's definitely better than playing alone.

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 4:07am

Sym-stack very strong.

Date of registration
: Jan 11th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 4:47am

Hmmm...

I'm usually the accommodationist, so I wind up swapping classes to plug gaps in functionality. I find that I wind up as engineer a lot, sometimes assault, rarely recon and occasionally support.
Of course, convincing people to get on at the same time can be... difficult. One friend has a new girlfriend and the other has school commitments, so that's probably the biggest barrier.

I do feel that we win more than we lose when we squad up, but that could just be warm fuzzies clouding my perception. It's just more fun when you know your squad and they actually respond when you give input as opposed to pubbie hell, where it's more like a "Whose Line is It Anyway" sketch than warfare.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 12:27pm

I squad up with symthic members very often, squad size varies from 2-5. sometimes more.

Much more entertaining with more people, also many times more effective. Considering a 80%~ win rate, I'd say games turn out more often in our favour.

Entertaining, yes, but I'd say efficiency goes down if we have fucking tons of people in the same channel on TS :D

I also play a lot with fellow Symthicians, mainly the Team SYM side but more and more people are starting to get involved and I'm more than happy to throw ammo at then :)

However I find myself playing less and less with others though, a very large amount of people I played with religiously in BF3 haven't gotten BF4 and probably never will...

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration
: Sep 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 12:52pm

Is there going to be a SYMTHIC battalion? That functionality should be in battlelog this month.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 1:06pm

on bf4 i very very rarely squad up with people(even though sometimes i happen to find good "pubbers" which i can team up without even talking or chatting), and even when i do,it's with no one from symthic,though on bf3 i played a lot with friends and yeah,the W/L ratio was definitely better than what i have on pc.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 2:40pm

Is there going to be a SYMTHIC battalion? That functionality should be in battlelog this month.

There are two Symthic Platoons for BF3: "Team SYM" which is the comp team one and 'SymC' which stands for 'Symthic Casuals' which (if I remember correctly) is for anyone who's registered here.
Hope they both come back in BF4, I got very much sick of swapping BLog profiles to alter platoons a very long time ago! Also me and Vaan can restart our fantastic little one he made a while ago, 60FC FTW! :thumbsup:

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 3:35pm

Squadding up with ViperFTW FTW! 2-5 persons at max is ok, after that it just gets irritating.

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity