Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 2:58am

Pretty interesting stuff, but I don't think you need to use an inferior weapon. I find that "inferior" weapon usage just adapts you to that weapon. If you really want to up your game analyze your deaths, what engagement ranges you can handle, the accuracy you can have. Some simple tips that come from observation that really helped me.

You always want to spawn in, but don't do it on choppers unless it is safe for sure.
Avoid spawning on anybody, most players have horrible situational awareness and terrible positioning. If you want to flank you need to walk yourself.
Patience is what shines! Don't sprint around corners, jogging allows you to shoot. Don't spam DMRs or go full auto. Tap fire will yield faster kills and more ammo retained.
Pick your engagements! Always play on your terms, for example I've done 13 kills 14 deaths on conquest using knife only.
The longer you live the more skills you get. To me going 20-3 is better than 54-32.
Always have a goal!

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 11:25am

To me going 20-3 is better than 54-32.

Somewhat true, if you don't go bushwookie, and make sure to end up MVP in CQL 64.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 12:48pm

Pretty interesting stuff, but I don't think you need to use an inferior weapon. I find that "inferior" weapon usage just adapts you to that weapon.

Idk, for me using DMRs led to improving my skills with ARs.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 8:40pm

I've always used weapons I thought provided a unique challenge. If I just mindlessly mow down people and top scoreboards I get bored, so I use different weapons almost every match to change it up.

The other factor in this being that I use weapons based on how much I like them regardless of stats. For example: Yeah, I have the mastery tags for my L85, but I still use the M4 on my assault class because I like it and the challenge it gives my gameplay as an assault player.

Another fun way to challenge yourself is to only use faction-accurate weapons. Most of the faction-accurate weapons are not the best, so it makes gameplay a bit more genuine than Chinese soldiers running around with Israeli assault rifles.

Pwn's 'lesson' is a bit late to the party, as this has been the mantra of for-fun shooter players for a long time.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Date of registration
: Mar 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 6:03pm

Personally, I started to play better after using the QBZ-95-1 (from being sh*t to not-so-sh*t). The low fire rate made me think twice before engaging anyone and forced me to use more cover, as otherwise I would lose almost any face-to-face gun fight.

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 6:44pm

Personally, I started to play better after using the QBZ-95-1 (from being sh*t to not-so-sh*t). The low fire rate made me think twice before engaging anyone and forced me to use more cover, as otherwise I would lose almost any face-to-face gun fight.
I actually enjoy the QBZ it feels liek a very controllable gun for longer ranges, it's great coupled with a engineer on Conquest maps.

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 3:14pm

Later on, I also started playing with a bolt action sniper rifle with just a 1x scope on normal, in close quarter maps

Many times in BF3 I would run 1911 only in TDM matches and I would be very high on the scoreboard.

I used the magnum in BF3 CQ matches to train aiming for headshots. I am actually considering doing it in BF4 despite the delay! BA in CQ that's a good one too, albeit fairly hard since you have to pause for spread to settle.

One of the best handicaps you can give yourself that will provide instant results is to only reload when you have 1-5 bullets left.
I have problems sticking to it myself, I'm OCD about reloading and get punished for it frequently as a result.

Ugh, I have reloading compulsion as well, I used the FAMAS to train that it got slightly better.

I am also considering covering up half my screen with a piece of paper so I stop looking down at my feet! :wacko:
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 3:19pm

Tried using QBZ95B on DOM/TDM maps and got banned 3 times for hacking.

1-WHO-1

Steadiest Stick in the Sky

(57)

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 6:28pm

From a competitive player's perspective, I disagree. I play exactly how I would play in a match every time, including not using weapons, attachments, and gadgets that aren't allowed or unlocked in competitive modes. Many of the top competitive players do the same thing. The only exception is that I usually fly the Scout solo because people frequently steal it when I stop to repair.

Much better IMO, is to record yourself and analyze why you died. That will increase your mental game, while using equipment like you'd use if it counted improves your muscle memory and control.
- Don't be a Mini-bob