Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 1st 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 3:06am

Nope

I never use suppressors... I have no use for them! I try to go slow and tactical so even if they spot me, it doesn't mean crap. :P I believe that suppressors are for those who just try to run into the enemy base and wreck havoc... NOT something I'd do. I love the range of my QBZ-95-1, and I really can take out people at the range where they can't get to me fast enough before I find cover. So... I don't recommend suppressors, but this is coming from some noob who doesn't play much... Use you own discretion on this one!
"NEED AMMO!"
"NEGATIVE!"

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 9:14am

I use suppressor on my CQB weapons : AEK and ACWR. I don't use them that much though.

__/From phone, please excuse errors\__
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 9:35am

In CQ, with AK5C for engie and MG4 for support, I don't use suppressors because at the greater engagement distances I can't hit moving targets for the life of me.

In DOM, with ACE23 (SCAR-H/AEK) I always use the suppressor. Works wonders as a life extender. I've recently discovered that this gamemode is a ton of fun in the 5vs5 format (after earlier being put off by the retarded rapefest that DOM often is in 24/32 player pub servers).
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 2:03pm

I always use a suppressor on my carbines. Hipfire is rarely stationary so that penalty doesn't matter much, and the bullet velocity is only a problem at ranges outside a carbine's optimal range anyway. Staying off the minimap is just so damn useful.
bob

Date of registration
: Jun 7th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 2:30pm

It seems like I have a better time when I run with a suppressor (except when long range sniping).

I play support or engineer and they are invaluable when flanking. Many players are aware of the mini map. They see a teammate die and they are wary but if they see you light up like a little red Christmas tree, they come for you.

Even just protecting flanking routes as a Support, especially on locker. With the suppression it can take them a crucial half second more to locate your position when they are peaking around rocks or obstacles.

Evidence for this: Bipod down and keeping back multitudes trying to get around the outside flanking route near C, they just cannot find me before I've put them down. Then a squad mate with an unsuppressed weapon spawns next to me and starts firing wildly. I've learnt the best thing to do is get out of there quick or I'm dead.

Also, when suppressed, an enemy Support with mortar can't locate you. On maps like Locker or Hainan, I can get an easy half dozen kills with the mortar on snipers by locating them on the mini-map as they fire.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Verse" (Jan 24th 2014, 1:27pm)