Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, February 6th 2014, 1:06pm

Help

I extracted all of the BF4 audio and converted it all to 320kbps mp3 files. All multichannel files down mixed to stereo using foobar's channel mixer and all the mono converted to stereo also. I would have liked to upload the files in their "native" format but uploading 35 GBs or so is tough. If you're interested in the audio in its original format let me know. The difference in quality isn't really noticeable in the mono(which is the majority of the files) or stereo. However if you have the ability to use a 5.1/7.1 setup there is a clear difference when listening to the multichannel files compared to the down converted audio.

At one point I plan on uploading some of the more interesting audio in packs. Like a zip/rar of just the level loading music, voice overs, explosions, etc.

-BF4 + China Rising Audio-

Keeping track of 44,000+ files while converting can be rough so a file could have easily gone missing/wrong. If it appears that any audio is missing, corrupted, down/upmixed wrong or have any questions & comments let me know.

Thank you Frankelstner for the scripts to extract the data & decode the audio.

Hello my friend
Can you please tell me what extractor did you use ? I wanna extract all original sound
I try to use Frankelstner script but i can only dump files and decoding of audio failed.
If you have a fixed script please post it here or say me a way that I take it
Best Regards and thank you :rolleyes:

Date of registration
: Jul 23rd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, February 7th 2014, 4:09am

Looking forward to uncompressed wav files ! :D

Date of registration
: Sep 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, February 10th 2014, 10:55pm

Hey thanks, elementofprogress. Thanks to your efforts I've learned a little chinese now :D

If I'm not mistaken, 'machine' is 'di jin' and they stick the word onto just about all the vehicle names (boat, helicopter, jeep, jet)

Soldier is 'deeruh' or 'deebin'

Does anyone know what the 'dahao' means they say at the end of various commands involving 'throwing out a medkit'
Also the 'sheluh' they say at the beginning of some "I spotted..." lines. I'm guessing it means something like the english 'be advised'

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, February 10th 2014, 11:30pm

@theduder

"di jin" --> "di jun" --> lit. "Enemy Army" --> "Enemy"

"deeruh" --> "di ren" --> lit. "Enemy Person" --> "Enemy Soldier"

"dahao" --> lit. "Take a shit"

"jijiubao" (may be wrong about this) --> "Medical Bag"

I also have yet to hear anything remotely like "sheluh" got a file name with it?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Feb 10th 2014, 11:44pm)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, February 10th 2014, 11:32pm

dahao

google translator says large. which could make sense. different voice overs for large and small med kits.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 12:10am

@elementofprgress
@theduder

And anyone else

Chinese is a tonal language. One syllable can be pronounced 4-5 different ways which will alter the meaning. Not only do you need the right syllable, you need to say it right otherwise you'll be meaning something entirely different.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Sep 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 1:42am

Thank you Noctyrne

The word I'm thinking is 'sheluh' might be 'sheduh'. You can hear it on the files
vo_ch_mp_self_comrose_spotted_tank 0 7 0 (and 080)
vo_ch_mp_self_comrose_spotted_boat 0 3 0

The file path is something like Common/CH/self/comrose

So with the 'di ren' is the 'n' at the end pronounced? It's hard to hear and sometimes sounds like a soft 't' to me.

And sorry, I feel like a fool. The one I thought was 'dahao' was actually 'nahao'. You can hear it in vo_ch_mp_self_inform_throw_ammo 0 6 0
Listening and thinking about it more I think 'nahao' might be 'ammo'

With the 'throw medkit' voices the guy says 'hey' at the beginning sometimes. I assume that is english 'hey', right?

What is the chinese for medkit? It sounds like 'nihishun' or maybe it's just 'shun' because 'nihi' seems to be involved with throwing.

I'm learning little by little. Last night right before I killed someone I spotted them and knew it was an engineer by what my guy said 'tankuh bin' which I figured out is AT soldier (engineer). 8)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 2:09am

@theduder

"sheduh" --> "shide" --> lit. "Yes" --> "Roger that"

the "n" is soft because of their accent most likely

"nahao" --> lit. "Grab" or "Get" or "Take" --> In that specific audio clip it's "Ni nahao" --> "You, take [it]"

"Hei" --> "Hey"

"nihishun" --> "niyixiang" --> lit. "You, Medical Box" --> Should be "ni de yixiang" which they do say occassionally. In that sense it becomes "Your Medical Box" but the phrasing that is used is obviously a direct translation from English with no regard to how vernacular Chinese would say it. More accurately, it should be "Zhe ge yixiang gei ni" which means "This Medical Box is for you." The phrasing that DICE uses implies that the Medical Box belongs specifically to the person requesting it and not the medic.

Medkit can either be "yaobao" or "jijiubao" or "jijiuxiang." "Bao" is bag while "xiang" is box.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Feb 12th 2014, 3:54am)

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 5:00pm

Where is all the gun shots sound files located?, in which one of them

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 8:23pm

Where is all the gun shots sound files located?, in which one of them
Gunshot sounds are made up on the fly by combining lots of other sounds. There are no "MTAR_firing" sounds or things like that. If you want that I think you will have to record from in-game.

That said, I am by no means an audio-wizard so take what I have said with a grain of salt. The above is just what I have gathered from this and similar threads.

@elementofprgress
I think you know this way better than I do, would you care to lay down the truth?

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.