Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

This post by "auris910" (Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 8:35pm) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 9:15am)

This post by "auris910" (Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 8:42pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 7:38pm) with the following reason: suspicious link

This post by "auris910" (Thursday, June 29th 2017, 2:12pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Thursday, June 29th 2017, 5:06pm) with the following reason: suspicious link

Date of registration
: Nov 22nd 2017

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 4:36pm

Can't download ?

Hey guys, I know i'm pretty late. So I tried to download the files, but I don't know why there's only two files that works for me (BF4 Audio Files and the last one, XP5-XP7). The other, I just download them with MEGA but it just doesn't work : when I try to open them it says "[The name of the file] can't be opened as an archive" or something like that. I tried to open with 7zip, WinRAR, tried to download it with Microsoft Edge, MEGA software and Firefox and it still doesn't work. I'm working on a project and those files are very importants, I love working with audio and I love BF4 sounds, so if someone can help me i'll be very grateful, and I know it's been years now that this thread is no longer active, but I tried many things for weeks and asking here is my only last solution.
Edit : I managed to convert the files into WinRAR, but when I open the file it says the archive is corrupt.

Thank you.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Simar2000" (Nov 23rd 2017, 8:35am)