Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 3:39am

does this contain the winning and losing music?

Yeah, iirc the file path to that audio is Sound\Music\Warsaw\MP

thanks but it only contains 3rd music and final music, the 1st and 2nd of losing and winning music are missing? where are they located?

No idea what your talking about. For each winning and losing there are only two tracks. ie the about to win, and winning music. and they are where i specified

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, April 8th 2016, 12:03pm

If you watch this video , you will know what i mean. i could not find the music that was played in the video at 0:00 and 0:12

Monday, April 11th 2016, 3:50pm

I think they call that "tension music"... As in, you can hear that the game is about to end and it creates tension if you are losing.

Date of registration
: Apr 14th 2016

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 4:33am

Awesome.

Date of registration
: May 22nd 2016

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 7:17pm

Which one of these includes the death screams? not the crappy indoor, superclose, or underwater ones. i literally found all types of the death screams in the first misc download except for the ones i wanted which are the cool ones. Anyone knows?

Date of registration
: May 22nd 2016

Battlelog:

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 5:56pm

Which one of these includes the death screams? not the crappy indoor, superclose, or underwater ones. i literally found all types of the death screams in the first misc download except for the ones i wanted which are the cool ones. Anyone knows?
So, Ive found the death screams which are in the vanilla common download. in the download there are 3 files, one for US, one for RU, and one for CN, each have a folder in them called "autotrigger" and each of these 'autotrigger' folders include death screams for all 3 factions, which is what i wanted. But in the 'autotrigger' folder for the RU and CN teams, there are alerts too. for example, when a friendly teammate spots a tank, he'll shout "Enemy tank on the move!" or something like that. I can find all these alerts in the 'autotrigger' folder for the CN and RU teams in their languages of course, but the autotrigger folder for the US team has death screams and nothing else. where could they be? I want the voices of the friendly US teammates when they spot an enemy, or when theyre dropping C4. I cant even find the 'self' voice for the US soldier (which is your own voice when you spot) but i can find them for the other 2 factions. any help?

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2015

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 4:07am

So, Ive found the death screams which are in the vanilla common download. in the download there are 3 files, one for US, one for RU, and one for CN, each have a folder in them called "autotrigger" and each of these 'autotrigger' folders include death screams for all 3 factions, which is what i wanted. But in the 'autotrigger' folder for the RU and CN teams, there are alerts too. for example, when a friendly teammate spots a tank, he'll shout "Enemy tank on the move!" or something like that. I can find all these alerts in the 'autotrigger' folder for the CN and RU teams in their languages of course, but the autotrigger folder for the US team has death screams and nothing else. where could they be? I want the voices of the friendly US teammates when they spot an enemy, or when theyre dropping C4. I cant even find the 'self' voice for the US soldier (which is your own voice when you spot) but i can find them for the other 2 factions. any help?
The US ones are in the VO_EN file, as opposed to the VO_Common file. You'll also find the campaign stuff in there, but the other US sound effects are in MP.

Date of registration
: Nov 20th 2015

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 7:02am

BF4 audio finally re-hosted.

Now in glorious multi-channel wav format.

enjoy
Link :?

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2016

Battlelog:

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 2:34pm

I think they call that "tension music"... As in, you can hear that the game is about to end and it creates tension if you are losing.
But where are the 2 files?
the file "MP_Music_Winning_Loops_01_Wave 0 0 0.wav" (let's say music #3) is just a music that means the enemy have 3 tickets left. The slient music (music #1) start to play and loop when the blue team or the enemy team have 30 tickets left. The music #2 start to play when the enemy have 15 tickets left

I'm looking for music 1# and 2# and i want to remix it and make it longer.

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 3:52pm

I'm sorry I have no idea. I'm on console and have never seen any of these files. I guess that I hoped that knowing the name they give it, would help you to find it.