Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "WoopsyYaya" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 8:12pm

I think that having one kill per weapon, reaching the explosive (I'd go for a normal hand grenade for simplicity's sake) and then back to square one, then the knife would work the best, as in:
M9-1911... Frag ... 1911-M9-Knife
you can get kills with any weapons quick enough to be honest, you just have to instantly adjust your playstyle to every new weapon, which is part of the fun I guess!

nice twist!
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 8:27pm

Gunmaster was a bit of a laugh every now and then but it was fairly pointless other than that. No real tactics involved other than camping if you got a shitty gun and if you took a little too long in getting those first few kills then that was essentially GG and you might as well stop playing there and then. Am I glad its gone? Yes. Do I want it back? Not really.

...Now Scavenger on the other hand...*sighs* ;(

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 8:34pm

Gunmaster was a bit of a laugh every now and then but it was fairly pointless other than that. No real tactics involved other than camping if you got a shitty gun and if you took a little too long in getting those first few kills then that was essentially GG and you might as well stop playing there and then. Am I glad its gone? Yes. Do I want it back? Not really.
I just want to use this thread to dispel some myths about Gun Master! At first, yeah it looks like people are just mindlessly running around and the luckiest one wins.
However there is actually a substantial amount of thinking involved as well as complex game strategies.

For example should you play careful and try to survive as long as possible since dying costs you time? or should you rambo it because that way you might get more kills even if it means respawning?

Camping with "shitty" guns is the (biggest) mistake that everyone does btw :)
You should only ever "camp" once you get to the ARs and only on certain maps (e.g. Ziba) and maybe with the sniper rifle.

It's hard for people to accept that to win you have to play very aggressive in the beginning even if it means dying a lot more than usual. But once you do, you will own.
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 9:12pm

Generally speaking, handguns are way harder to use when you are up against automatics.

So going from snipers, through MGs, ARs, Carbines, SMGs, shotguns, pistols, and eventually knife is a much more challenging progression IMHO.

It's not likely that anyone would still be on snipers when you are on pistols, and sniper-vs-sniper at the start in CQ makes it a little easier just comparatively. If you miss and he misses you have a chance for a second shot since noone has sidearms, and since MGs are so awful when running and gunning it's still a very possible CQ snipe.

But if you blaze ahead and get stuck on pistols while everyone has ARs, it all comes down to skill and tactics.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 9:27pm

For example should you play careful and try to survive as long as possible since dying costs you time? or should you rambo it because that way you might get more kills even if it means respawning?

Wouldn't call that complex personally, more like "FPS games 101"...

I didn't enjoy it and never had any real interest in it. Like I said, I saw it as a distraction for a round or two and literally nothing else...

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 9:46pm

Wouldn't call that complex personally, more like "FPS games 101"...
it's different from normal TDM, since K/D doesn't matter, only becoming first. Maybe the question I described is not complex but striking the balance is actually quite tricky!
I didn't enjoy it and never had any real interest in it. Like I said, I saw it as a distraction for a round or two and literally nothing else...
Fair play, it does take time to grow on you and on some it never will, it's love it or hate it! :D
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

now I'd jerk off a hobo

Date of registration
: Feb 14th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, February 14th 2014, 4:48am

Gun Master Love.

I love Gun Master. It is addictive.
WoopsyYayas comments are spot on, re, how to succeed at it.

I've played it for way too many hours, over my 2 accounts. Deekoy1958 and deekay1958.
I'm in the Australian Gunmaster Platoon, and Admin our server.
The game is Fast, fun, frustrating and at times a total b_tch fest.
We still have good numbers on our BF3 server.
I hope it returns in BF4.

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, February 14th 2014, 5:35am

I sort of enjoyed Gun Master... My biggest gripe with it was getting assists (I'm talking the 75+ assists) and your still stuck on the same gun. I didn't quite understand how it was kind of a team based mode, but at the same time only one guy wins... Maybe it would be better now with the kill assists counting as kills which would promote more teamwork.
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 14th 2014, 6:14am

Maybe it would be better now with the kill assists counting as kills which would promote more teamwork
It's not really a team based mode ... it's unique at that in BF3, the people in your team are your competitors! :)
The kill assits counting as kills could totally change the game ^^
spray and pray all day err day ^^
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

now I'd jerk off a hobo