Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Witchalok

Grounded in reality

(301)

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, January 17th 2014, 3:31pm

I used to have almost exactly the same sensibility like you and I never bothered about it. Then I started to go down. You have 7 cm for 360. 1st I went 15, then 20, then I had to change mouse pad to go lower and I went 30. 2 weeks ago I went 45. Every single adjustment, couple of hours of struggling and after this I feel that my accuracy goes up significantly. I play Domination. I've almost never had rounds with acc > 24% without using explosives. After a week after switching to 45cm I've managed to have 29%.

But what are your other stats? K/D, KPM?
I see no point in maintaining high accuracy if it impacts your global performace.

That being said, I look at "top" players and I see accuracy of 24%+
My usual accuracy for assault rifles is around 18%; so... there's a lot of room for me to improve. I'll try to lower mine to see how I do.
Although my accuracy has increase after switching from playing on a TV to a monitor.

Also, does anybody know the pixel size of the red dot on the coyote/rds? You don't need pixel perfect accuracy imo, just good enough to put the RDS over an opponents head at 100m.

Date of registration
: Dec 15th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, January 17th 2014, 3:39pm

But what are your other stats? K/D, KPM?
I see no point in maintaining high accuracy if it impacts your global performace.
I'm an ACE wh..e.

My global ACE stats: 2.04 KPM, 20.06% acc
My stats from last 13 hours (tracked in spreadsheet): 2.52 KPM, 21.67% acc
Before I went from 30 to 45 my acc was 19.8%.

Global K/D 3, affected by vehicles, but for the last 20+ hours Domination only it doesn't change to much. It's oscilating around 3. Some rounds 1.5, some 4.5. It may be my psychological barrier :)

I'm still pretty fresh with 45cm. I feel comfortable with it, but 10-20 hours is nothing compared to tons that I've spent with 8cm on BF3, so I'm looking forward to master it.

Date of registration
: Jun 3rd 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 5:21am

So I used to play at 1200 DPI at like, 20% ingame. 100% Aim. Came out to 2.4 In/360. I changed because I kept getting told that my sensitivity was crazy high.

Now I'm playing at 800 DPI at 20% ingame. 100% Aim. 5.5 In/360. Vehicles @ 30% ingame.

Feels much smoother. Die a lot more to flanks, which I hate, but my Scar-H game is way more on point.

Edit: Tier 2 player from the Sym Tourney for Early 2016.

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 6:33am

Please do not post in threads that have gone more than 3 months without a reply. This thread is from 2014. Closed.

11. Do not deliberately derail or Necro threads.
We appreciate that conversations drift from the Original Topic occasionally (often for the better), but deliberate derailment (particularly pyramiding) and Necromancy is prohibited. In general a thread over 2-3 months old is considered dead unless a discussion continues after the Necro, in which case it is OK. If in doubt, ask a member of staff!