Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Delvaz2" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 29th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, December 9th 2013, 4:50am

Still no CR Weapon Stats?

So it's been weeks since we have had access to the China Rising weapons and still no stats are available. I've read the post that the stats are not available in the downloadable content so is it safe to assume that we'll never have the stats on these weapons? Or any new weapons for that matter which would render this site ineffective?

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, December 9th 2013, 4:58am

We have the files, but current scripts can't read them at the moment. In other words, Soon™

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,902)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, December 9th 2013, 9:16am

Pretty much what Pheo said.
"We have had access"... Freaking premium...
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included