Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "A13X" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 9th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, December 6th 2013, 2:02am

L96A1 Question

Okay since the stats are not published yet (unless I am overlooking it). Does the bullet speed feel almost/if not as fast as the M98B? Or am I just on crack?

Because it defiantly feels different/more accurate. But then again I might just be enjoying a new sniper more than actually paying attention to the difference.

• "A13X" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 9th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, December 6th 2013, 6:01am

:-/

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, December 6th 2013, 6:08am

Without any game stats you're gonna have to test this yourself. I can only think of one way... find some explosive barrels and shoot them from very very far away with the different snipers. Time the moment since you fire and the barrel explodes, coupled with the ranged distance you can roughly calculate the muzzle by yourself.
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration
: Nov 12th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, December 6th 2013, 8:23pm

it's definitely fast; i nailed a 482m headshot to the carrier on paracel rush last night with a holdover just below the first mil dot on the 8x, and while that's only going to give a rough estimate it nonetheless gives a muzzle velocity on the order of 600m/s if the mil-dots still are 5 mils apart as in BF3. it might be a little skewed since the shot was slightly upward and i couldn't give you the exact number of mils, but it's probably faster than the JNG-90's velocity at least.