Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "tajjuk" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 10:35pm

FPS drop with the new patch?

Anyone else noticed this, I've dropped at least 20 frames or more on most maps from last week. Updated drivers needed maybe?

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 3:46am

Anyone else noticed this, I've dropped at least 20 frames or more on most maps from last week. Updated drivers needed maybe?
Interestingly, my game seems smoother after the patch

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,320)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 4:08am

Experienced an FPS drop of 45. I used to run on HIGH with 50-90 FPS, but now I have to run on LOW to get 30-40 FPS. And then there's the rubberbanding which drops my FPS even further.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Sep 13th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 6:22am

Haven't noticed on vanilla maps, didn't measured either.

But my performance on CR maps is so poor, especially on Guilin Peaks.

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 9:05am

Yes, I am dropping from 120 (cap) to 50-60 which causes huge stuttering even on locker (vanilla). Guillin on caves is horrible.

Date of registration
: Apr 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 9:18am

I have noticed that most of the new maps use a lot more GPU processing power. My SLI'd GTX 670s are generally CPU limited on Ultra 4xMSAA + SMAA on vanilla maps but the jungle areas on the new maps are GPU limited instead, even without any MSAA.

Date of registration
: Dec 13th 2011

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 9:47am

I noticed a fps drop on that one jungle map with the tunnel complex in the middle.
Infiltrator out.

Date of registration
: Aug 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 9:49am

I have noticed that most of the new maps use a lot more GPU processing power. My SLI'd GTX 670s are generally CPU limited on Ultra 4xMSAA + SMAA on vanilla maps but the jungle areas on the new maps are GPU limited instead, even without any MSAA.
Yes, I've noticed the same thing. My CPU usage is much higher on the new DLC maps and they run so much smoother without the usual bottleneck I get. In 64 player I mostly drop down to 40 fps on pretty much all vanilla maps, but in China Rising it's a smooth 60+ fps. I'm using a 7970 and a i5 2400.
I have not played any vanilla maps after the patch, so I don't know if I also get better FPS on those as well.

What's you guys having FPS issues CPU and GPU usage? Specs?
"Not afraid of god-like opponents, just afraid of pig-like teammates."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Redshock098" (Dec 5th 2013, 9:54am)

This post "10% bonus for each order" by "Rensiv" (Thursday, December 5th 2013, 9:54am) has been deleted by user "Autosynthesis" (Friday, December 6th 2013, 12:16am)

This post by "Redshock098" (Thursday, December 5th 2013, 9:56am) has been deleted by user "Autosynthesis" (Friday, December 6th 2013, 12:16am)