Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,059)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 7:52pm

:|
But you still have to use it, so why not make something shi-... Nevermind.

I will use the F2000 even more because Rezal fixed it.

The McGoat

The McChicken

(280)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Location: The imaginary portion of New York that doesn't consist of concrete jungles.

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, December 24th 2013, 10:41am

I want to add =HOG= and would avoid any of their servers
It seems that they have their server set up to favor balancing to one side or the other. They also reset the server --- a lot, causing the reports to be lost when server connection to EA is lost.

This post by "Thehaxusator" (Friday, December 27th 2013, 5:37pm) has been deleted by user "Blue Panda" (Saturday, December 28th 2013, 12:59pm)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(1,799)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom (He's from The North!)

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, December 27th 2013, 11:17pm

:|
But you still have to use it, so why not make something shi-... Nevermind.

If something stinks do I sit there and breath it in, hoping I'll get accustomed to the smell? Or do I hold my nose and run by as quick as possible...Ok not the best metaphor but still :P

I may look into BBlog again at some point. I peered into it fairly early on in BF3 but didn't bother with it, seem to remember it having quite a nice array of features that I'd never use nor ever see myself using/wanting in the foreseeable future :P

See I'm not a fantastic critic of 'What makes a bad server', I possess no level of skill that people would consider fantastic, I'm not a religious vehicle user (And when I get in them I'm not usually in there long), I'm not one to start flaming in the chat (Unless its TS/To myself), couldn't tell a hacker unless its EXTREMELY obvious (IE: Insta-gibbing entire servers in a matter of seconds from spawn with a knife) and whenever I play with friends we're never usually in large enough numbers to get an admin's knickers in a twist and when we are we're usually on a server that is fine with it (Or have put lots of THEIR friends on the enemy team, AKA Inpromptu Clan War GO!) :D
Although I am traditionally one to blacklist a server on the grounds of lag but I still don't think I've found one outside of the US that was EXTREMELY bad or totally the server's fault as opposed to BF4 being about as reliable as an inflatable steam iron at times :P

Everybody's Favourite Useless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Steam - Battlefield 3 M60 Guide! - Youtube
Psst! Wanna hear a good song? Mercenary - Forever the Unknown

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(1,799)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom (He's from The North!)

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, January 1st 2014, 10:32pm

Ok, disregarding what I said directly above :P
This one is awful.

Me and Rizn-Nuke join in on Op SunBlocker, cap 3/5 flags and after a few seconds the entire server was 'Killed in Action' simultaneously and the teams reversed meaning we're now on the 2/5 flags team. Fuck. So after pulling back a few minutes later it happens AGAIN only this time we're dumped on the team with who we assume to be the admin at which point we stop playing...

Everybody's Favourite Useless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Steam - Battlefield 3 M60 Guide! - Youtube
Psst! Wanna hear a good song? Mercenary - Forever the Unknown

Date of registration
: Aug 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 6:31pm

I'd like to add Two and ah Half Soldier 4Netplayers.
I got kicked out of the server for no reason (Admin didn't even bother to state one) and the admin also let a group of players abuse the glitch over C in Operation Locker for two whole rounds.
So yeah, random kicks + passive admins. Would not recommend.
"Not afraid of god-like opponents, just afraid of pig-like teammates."

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(815)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 7:24pm

BBLog radar doesn't seem to work ...

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, January 10th 2014, 1:41am

=AJSA= 24/7 Operation Locker NO EXPLOSIVE

-- at ~800 to 400 our side was winning and then the Admin began manually stacking the teams so that the other team won... DO NOT play on this server unless you like to gamble on being on the admin's side.
X(

Date of registration
: Jan 2nd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, January 10th 2014, 6:28pm

Here's another.

Playing a game of Flood Zone rush with near to 32 players a side. WAY too many for anything but a 200 ticket long stalemate.
At the end of the round, there's the usual rage. "Terrible team. You're all bad." etc.
I mention that 64p rush is often like that. 24-32p works much better. And Kicked...

Apparently an admin who doesn't go in for discussion in chat! Maybe he/she was just having a bad day!
Roses are red, violets are blue, "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."