Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Monday, November 25th 2013, 6:43pm

Tips and things you didn't know about BF4

I don't know any, please tell me you guys do.
14:19 KingSix: when you are peeing too much Haemoglobin, THAT's a serious issue
14:20 KingSix: ..
14:20 ToTheSun: chat killed

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, November 25th 2013, 7:12pm

Strong topic start _b

I didn't know how the SRAW targeting worked (i assumed it was like AT4). Now i do.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, November 25th 2013, 7:31pm

You're supposed to explain it.

Let's see
  • Anti tank rockets do more damage the closer you hit to a perfect 90 angle, except for the LAW. Tanks are the only vehicles that take more damage depending on which side you hit them at. The armor of an IFV is close to the same of the side armor of an MBT.
  • As a Squad Leader, you can accept/deny commander orders or request supplies in your commo rose.
  • Flechett Darts on shotguns ignore body armor.
  • The act of defusing doesn't stop the timer (at least in Defuse it doesn't).
  • You can stand up faster if you swap weapons.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Contortrix" (Nov 25th 2013, 7:38pm)

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, November 25th 2013, 7:45pm

• You can stand up faster if you swap weapons.
Didn't know that had returned. Too bad we are revived with our primaries out now, you are often low on ammo for your primary when you die.

I miss the backward grenade throw.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, November 25th 2013, 7:52pm

The laser sight dot in your ridicule is on target even if you have scope sway from walking or cycling your bolt-action/pump-action.

REexpert44

Laser Eyes

(69)

Date of registration
: Jun 11th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, November 25th 2013, 9:29pm

The Javelin can be used for combo hits like the SRAW by doing a lock, then quickly looking into the air and then firing followed by getting another lock and firing again. This deals 50 solid damage to a tank and if it is designated i believe this combo would be a kill.

The Javelin also doesnt require a lock to be held for single shots all the way. Its one of those things that you will get a feel for the timing but it can be best described as when the missile is falling towards its target and 20 meters out you can safely let go. The jav also does wonders against small vehicles like quads and jet skis and can even kill people out of jeeps.
PSN:REexpert44

Monday, November 25th 2013, 9:34pm

Strong topic start _b

I didn't know how the SRAW targeting worked (i assumed it was like AT4). Now i do.

Not everyone has a refined sense of humour so it seems. See, topic is already rolling strong.
14:19 KingSix: when you are peeing too much Haemoglobin, THAT's a serious issue
14:20 KingSix: ..
14:20 ToTheSun: chat killed

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, November 25th 2013, 11:28pm

As a medic (Defib+Medkit/bag) with the defibrillators out, you can charge up the paddles to revive someone at a higher amount of HP. However this takes time, and when you need to fast revive someone tap the defibs, and then immediately throw a medkit/pack down so the recently rezzed person can gain their health back. I wouldn't have mentioned this if I saw it prevalently happen.

There is a way to bypass the Closed Hatches and get at the Rooftop campers on Zavod, that doesn't require parachuting in. It requires first jumping on the railing next to the ladder that the hatch is closed on. Once on the railing, if you then jump at the ladder and hold the "open hatch" you should open the hatch, land on the ladder, and be able to get at the people on the roof.

Support+Smoke grenades+Thermal sights and Suppressor is a good way to kill hallway campers in Rush.

Edit: There was a video detailing tip#2, that I thought people would visit instead. However I've added a verbal description for people who don't want to find an obscure video.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gauss H2K" (Nov 26th 2013, 11:01am)

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, November 25th 2013, 11:38pm

Reloading while performing actions such as vaulting will not interrupt the reload.

...that's all I got.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 12:09am

Reloading while performing actions such as vaulting will not interrupt the reload.

...that's all I got.

same with swimming