Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 30th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, November 24th 2013, 1:05pm

"Empty killcam" is a bug, not hack, since it happens at PS3 also. Well, might be hack too, but bug also exists.

Invisible soldiers I can't confirm, but my buddy yesterday said that there was an enemy who was indeed invisible. Could only see his gun and dorrito. So, "ultimate dorrito shooting mode...."

The fact that "Rose" may in some languages refer to first name of a woman, doesn't necessary mean that I am one.
In fact, I find it amusing that nobody seems to think me as a flower.

English is not my native language, so some of my opinions may seem weird. Hooray Google translator...

Date of registration
: Nov 26th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 3:12pm

Saw a squad member appear invisible, I took a few screenshots. Had to screenshot.render so they're not the best, but you can clearly see the range indicator in one screenshot, as well as their position on my minimap. Here and here.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 4:15pm

"Empty killcam" is a bug, not hack, since it happens at PS3 also. Well, might be hack too, but bug also exists.

Invisible soldiers I can't confirm, but my buddy yesterday said that there was an enemy who was indeed invisible. Could only see his gun and dorrito. So, "ultimate dorrito shooting mode...."

and i don't even know what a dorrito is.

but yeah,i think actually that this is somewhat related to those times that people kills you from the other side of the map,being still with a cz-3a1 while you're both in 100% closed buildings.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

• "Contortrix" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 4:16pm

and i don't even know what a dorrito is.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 4:28pm

Yeah I was invisible for my teammates for about a spawn, yet the enemies could see me. I was also at Shanghai E in a tank with my teammates and we were attacked by a chopper. I had the Stinger with me, knew where the hits came from, took aim and could not find anything, neither did my squadmates. I only saw it once in the killcam, it was a bit further away than I thought, yet I would have seen it as it must have been hovering rather in my FOV. So apparently whole vehicles can disappear as well.

You know you come across a lot of things like: "where the heck, did that guy come from? I've never seen him!" But usually one blames it as an oversight, or a simple netcode problem. But the fact that alle three of us were looking for the heli and could not find it struck me as odd. Maybe it only happens once every 100 hours or so, or maybe even more often it really is hard to tell at the moment, as this game tends to be so fast, even with enemies only visible in the killcam you would not know if you would have just overlooked him. Yet a whole chopper disappearing, is a bit harder as it is a big shape in the clouds damn it. :D

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 3:10pm

Seems to happen every in fucking game. Ridiculous DICE.

Witchalok

Grounded in reality

(301)

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 3:42pm

This is possibly related. Sorry, youtube somehow made it super bad quality.

What is happening in the video is probably related to packet losses.
Whenever things like that happen to me, if I run a system performance test from in-game it will show 30+ packet in loss.

However, even with some extreme packet loss issues (people literally walking through walls on my screen because the game could not decide on their position and so it decided they just kept walking forward disregarding any kind of obstacles) I have only run into the invisible enemy situation once or twice since release.
Check a spot, nobody there, turn around, 2 seconds later I am dead and the game shows the enemy in the same spot that I checked. I assumed it was due to lag or crappy spawn locations.