Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "MysticShimmer" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 18th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 3:44pm

Tips on Completing the Kit Veteran Assignments

Assault: This one is fairly easy, just play as normal. Best to play Locker for this.

Engineer: Carbine kills/ribbons are not that difficult. I recommend being in the second or third seats of a scout helo or the fourth of an attack boat to get repair ribbons.

Support: Again, kills are the easy part. Operation Locker is a good place to toss ammo boxes around on.

Recon: Probably the hardest of them all. The marksman ribbons I find are best gotten on Golmud Railway TDM/DOM. Just snipe from buildings.

If you guys have any tips for these, feel free to post them here.

Date of registration
: Sep 14th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 3:50pm

Recon: Probably the hardest of them all. The marksman ribbons I find are best gotten on Golmud Railway TDM/DOM. Just snipe from buildings.

I will only add for recon, a marksman ribbon doesn't require a 250m headshot, rather the ribbon is a sum of 250m headshots (5x 50m headshots bonus for example), and the fastest way to do it is on rush maps, maybe obliteration also :)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 3:52pm

Quoted from "MysticShimmer"

I will only add for recon, a marksman ribbon doesn't require a 250m headshot, rather the ribbon is a sum of 250m headshots (5x 50m headshots bonus for example), and the fastest way to do it is on rush maps, maybe obliteration also
Yeah, forgot to mention the ribbon requirements. The battlelog requirements are very misleading. :pinch:

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 5:34pm

I will only add for recon, a marksman ribbon doesn't require a 250m headshot, rather the ribbon is a sum of 250m headshots (5x 50m headshots bonus for example), and the fastest way to do it is on rush maps, maybe obliteration also :)

Well that makes it a helluva lot better.... 250 meters is a helluva long way in BF4.. Most maps line of sights are pretty much 0-200 meter max and then like 500-800 meters...

The sniper ribbons should just be 2 headshots or something though -.-'

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Nov 14th 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 10:59pm

are these the assignments to unlock guns or dog tags?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 11:08pm

are these the assignments to unlock guns or dog tags?
Guns, though they still apply for the dog tag ones I guess.

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 12:52am

Do you actually need to get the marksman bonus though? Like for example, what if you get 25 10m headshots?

Date of registration
: Sep 14th 2013

Battlelog:

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 12:59am

Do you actually need to get the marksman bonus though? Like for example, what if you get 25 10m headshots?

250/250m of marksman bonuses yes, only headshots wouldn't work.

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 7:27pm

250/250m of marksman bonuses yes, only headshots wouldn't work.
marksman bonus sets in from a certain range, somewhere between 25m and 90m.
but you can get like 200m and 100m but in ONE round. apparently for some people it doesn't work though 8| , beta is all I'll say
but @Aenonar and me found a sweet spot on Shanghai where you can do it with a friend in like 30minutes.
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 7:36pm

for the Engi Veteran assignment, I'm finding it easy to just hijack the transport heli (most people don't use it), crash it (the key is to make the crash nonlethal), switch to one of the non-minigun seats and repair. That way, you don't have to make yourself a tasty multikill for the enemy MAA/any Engi with stinger missiles. Your team might think you're an absolute dunce when it comes to flying though, but who cares? You're getting your own sh*t done.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)