Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jun 29th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 3:06pm

I'm a completionist in most cases/games. I never unlocked much in BF3 because I started playing it so late, but I have an urge to unlock everything in BF4

then I look at pistols and snipers...and how many kills they take to unlock attachments/battlepacks lolnope.jpg

and I'm the weird person where if I won't bother unlocking it all, I just won't bother doing any...we'll see if that changes, but some of the pistols are just so rage inducingly bad I'm not sure if I want to go through that effort...or so many kills on ALL the sniper rifles

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 4:07pm

I am of the opinion that there are going to be more than enough battlepacks for everything, so by the time you reach rank cap and unlock all of the weapon packs you will already have all of the camo/emblems/etc.

Sure, but every time I get an attachment I just feel that it could have been something useful instead, since afaik the gun packs only gives attachments or XP and never camos and emblems
I've gotten camos through gun packs, so never fear!
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Nov 14th 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 10:43pm

i use symthic to find the "best guns".. whether thats stregnth, distance, or ROF.. then focus on mastering that weapon..

Date of registration
: Jun 12th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 4:22am

For those of us on ps4 there's literally nothing else we can do except unlock the weapons and gadgets because conquest doesn't work and anytime a commander joins obliteration or rush it crashes the server. Recently got the 1911 via running around zavod domination g18ing people in the face. So much for above and beyond the call... ~_~
"Blood is the price of victory"
- Karl von Clausewitz

"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."
- Erwin Rommel

PSN: Suodeth_

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, November 23rd 2013, 11:44pm

I usually pick two guns from each class to work on, then change it up when I finish one of the guns. Essentially all I want to unlock is the Vertical grip for all the US guns I use because the Ergo looks like a tactical pleasure device.

At this point I'm just grinding Battlepacks for my main guns. I haven't touched over 70% of the guns I've unlocked so meh.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.