Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Col. Walter E Kurtz" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 11:52am

Agreed Domination is not that good in general. You need custom designed maps like in the Close Quarters DLC to really make it work.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 12:01pm

The spawning system for DOM and TDM need to be changed to be similar to BF3. There are two instances that really piss me off.

These game modes are meant to be chaotic, I understand that. However, surely something should be changed if I spawn and die to the same guy running around 5 times in the span of 30 seconds. In 30 seconds, I died to the same guy FIVE times. Twice from behind, the other three he got the jump on me in a face to face battle. This should not happen.

The second instance is spawn camping in TDM. The spawns don't switch when people invade like in BF3. They switch after some sort of timer/ticket limit. I spawned and died in 3 different places 5 times to one guy camping with an LMG. Said LMG gunner was raking in a lot of kills shooting all the people spawning in. Black screen for two seconds and I am greeted by the Kill Cam. This should not happen.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 5:15pm

I agree with the OP. The spawns are bad right now. As a side note, when spawning in with the black screen I have found you can actually move and/or fire your weapon before the black screen disappears. Once I found that out I always side strafe or take some other evasive maneuver when spawning. it has save my life quite a few times now.

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 5:36pm

Yep, spawns in Domination and TDM are terrible. Even when playing with less than 10 people I could spawn next to the enemy and vice versa.

SQDM is basically a TDM with 4 teams in BF4 (which is a bad idea on it's own, but that's not what the thread is about) and it suffers even more. I had one instance when I figured two spawns, I just sit couple of meters in front of it and got many kills in less than half a minute. For science obviously. The game didin't gave an f that I was sitting there and looking right where they were spawning.

Hopefully they will tweak the spawns in the patch like they did in BF3. And maps on SQDM too, because they're way to small.

• "Col. Walter E Kurtz" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 5:07pm

Thanks for the feedback people.

It's the exact same problem that was patched out of BF3 (n BF3 you could initially camp spawnpoints as well).