Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-09 at 00:53. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Aug 28th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 9:15am

My votes
BF2: Dalian Plant, Daqing Oilfields, Dragon Valley, Kubra Dam, Road to Jalalabad, Sharqi Peninsula, Strike at Karkand
2142: Belgrade, Fall of Berlin, Minsk, Sidi Power Plant, Suez Canal, Verdun :love:
BC2: Arica Harbor, Isla Inocentes, Valparaiso
BF3: Alborz Mountains, Kharg Island, Kiasar Railroad, Noshahr Canals
Why I don't use lasers:

Quoted

The Green Laser Sight you should almost always turn off as it gives away your vacation.

Quotes Corner

Double Ass-Ault Tank Lunch - YouTube

Most fun ever in this game mode.

BF4: Competitive Tank Launching

Rated on explosives used, launch, flight trajectory, style/tricks, and landing.

Shitgun: Whoops did I spell that wrong? Nah, I don't believe so.

Anyone got any ideas about what the UGL Rail on the L86 is for? (13/04 Patch notes.)

XM25 can't mount, can it? Looking forward to my Underslung Ammo box!

Is there any way for anyone that doesn't have mod powers to know what the IE on 360 thread is? I feel so left out...

Nope. Deleted so only mods can see the contents. It has some... interesting stuff there... *squints @Riesig <.< *

*Nick 30075's Application for Moderatorship follows:*

HURR DURR I IS GOOD MOD GIB IE ON 360

My application would be better.
"Totally not Tapatalk only. Pls gib pwor"

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,427)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 9:38am

Anything from Aftermath for combined Warfare. Something infantry centric like Scrap Metal would be cool (albeit bigger for more players than 16-24). I could live with Seine as well.

Warlord, Jalalabad or Mashtuur City from BF2 again for combined warfare. I could live with Karkand or Sharqi as well. Well anything with a lot of cover from above.

But my best guess is they will just bring back another map with a vehicle focus and no cover. Kubra Dam or FuShe Pass...And honestly if anything from endgame comes I will be endlessly disgusted.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 5:41am

And honestly if anything from endgame comes I will be endlessly disgusted.

Best BF3/4 DLC.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 7:37am

I will be really disappointed if Karkand doesn't make it back. I think Monolith would translate extremely well into BF4.

What are the probabilities of Cerbere or Camp Gib with a functional battlewalker?

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,427)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 3:02pm

And honestly if anything from endgame comes I will be endlessly disgusted.

Best BF3/4 DLC.

Honestly, for me it was jsut the harbinger of the things to expect from BF4. Large maps, too large for the average playercount and too much clusterfuck with 64p. No cover from above and the mandatory infantry fighting ground somewhere on the map. Add an overkill of vehicles, especially air assets and you suddenly knew what to expect from BF4. And along came Lancang, Golmud, Silk Road, Dragon Pass, all of FS. Horrible map design. The artwork was nice and that is the only good thing to say about it.