Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-09 at 00:53. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

TheRadGamerDan

Hey! Could I get one of these title things?

(258)

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 1:42pm

Final Stand DogTags leaked - Reddit

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 3:13pm

I'm hoping for the Sartich .308 Buzzard. Russian prototype DMR, that looks amazing. Plus it fits with the final stand prototype weapon theme. I'm also holding out hoping for the M27 IAR... but that's probably a longshot :(
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, August 15th 2014, 1:54am

'Prototype'

XM8? Could it be possible?
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, August 15th 2014, 3:20am

Quoted

'Prototype'

XM8? Could it be possible?

I think no, as its already been shelved, and when it was shelved was what... 2011? Or maybe 2012? No later than that. I wouldn't hold your breath for an XM8

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, August 15th 2014, 3:27am

The XM8, or rather the M8 as it would be now, is used by some forces outside the US military, like the Malaysian special forces. It wasn't outright cancelled, it just wasn't adopted by the US military.

I could definitely see us getting one back, and as the AR would be a little too normal, and MG would be extremely close to the AWS, hopefully it would be the XM8C as a PDW (like the PDR is).
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, August 15th 2014, 3:32am

Quoted

The XM8, or rather the M8 as it would be now, is used by some forces outside the US military, like the Malaysian special forces. It wasn't outright cancelled, it just wasn't adopted by the US military.

I could definitely see us getting one back, and as the AR would be a little too normal, and MG would be extremely close to the AWS, hopefully it would be the XM8C as a PDW (like the PDR is).

Thank you for the correction. I was unaware, and thought it had been almost indefinitely canceled, if not postponed for a long time.
If we get another PD-R-esqe PDW I might cry for joy

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, August 15th 2014, 3:36am

Or the XM8-M marksman variant. Don't forget about the Carbine variant either.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, August 15th 2014, 4:23am

It would be a neat idea if they gave us (in one DLC) an XM8 variant of every gun, except BA, pistol, and shotgun. We'd have another ACE-esqe weapon class. Woohoo

Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

Thanks razal.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, August 15th 2014, 4:48am

Or the XM8-M marksman variant. Don't forget about the Carbine variant either.

The Carbine would be unlikely as we're almost certainly getting a DMR, which could definitely be that XM8, yes; another QBU/SKS would be nice. That and the XM8C PDW would be the two most likely, as they're actually interesting/unique gameplay-wise.

It would be a neat idea if they gave us (in one DLC) an XM8 variant of every gun, except BA, pistol, and shotgun. We'd have another ACE-esqe weapon class. Woohoo

This is precisely why I want DLC weapon packs, since we would never see a DLC with all one family of gun. I'd like an H&K weapon pack, since we had tons in BF3 and most of them didn't come back. A G3 family pack would be nice. We get more guns, they get more money, it's a win-win!
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, August 15th 2014, 4:55am

@BleedingUranium
That'd be pretty sweet, however people would call the pay2win card, even if the guns were well balanced (hard to do with a lot of guns in the game)

Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

Thanks razal.