Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

This post by "Aenonar" (Monday, November 18th 2013, 11:48am) has been deleted by user "Blue Panda" (Monday, November 18th 2013, 3:26pm)

Date of registration
: Jan 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, November 18th 2013, 1:22pm

It is beyond rediculous that Rush only has 75 tickets

A 200% server would have 150 tickets. I agree 75 is not enough for 64 player servers, but 150 should be fine.

I'm good with this change. IMO high ticket counts are absurd - it's not about winning at that point it's just about stat padding.
Swyck

Date of registration
: Nov 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, November 18th 2013, 1:53pm

Absurd? Just add to favourites few servers with slots/tickets you like and play there. Don't even join 800 tickets servers if you don't enjoy them, it's so simple. Let ppl choose, instead of making some dumb restrictions.

Date of registration
: Apr 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, November 18th 2013, 1:57pm

Absurd? Just add to favourites few servers with slots/tickets you like and play there. Don't even join 800 tickets servers if you don't enjoy them, it's so simple. Let ppl choose, instead of making some dumb restrictions.
Exactly. I hate too short rounds like TDM when playing time is about 4-5 minutes (around 15 kills you can get..).
I just want to choose what I want to play. No restrictions please.
JOIN MY PLATOON - GROM TEAM (we use AN-94)

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, November 18th 2013, 2:08pm

Judging by personal experience, 100% ticket count only worked for Rush on BF3, and that's due to me only playing on 24p.

Restricting ticket count is, IMO, a poor idea and doesn't allow one to enjoy the matches. If you then increase the player count, matches will last even less.

A 500 ticket TDM on Noshar lasted 30 minutes on average with 24 players, double the players and it will last much less...

While some settings should be restricted from being applied on ranked servers (damage%, HP& modifiers), and some others should be limited (spawn delay%, etc), barely allowing a change in ticket count is not a smart move IMO.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

• "JanEric1" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2012

Location: Antarctica ==================>>>>>>>>>>> Dresden , Saxony , Germany

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, November 18th 2013, 2:14pm

Battlefield 4 - Tweets - Balance - Scoreboard - Stats - Videos & Mehr

i think they got it ^^. the official status will be restricted to 100% ticket count, but they are open for a discussion about the restrictions for ranked servers.

Determinism
is a philosophy stating that for
everything that happens there are conditions such that,
given them,
nothing else could happen.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, November 18th 2013, 5:24pm

Most matches take under 10 minutes but I think it's only fun that the maps change often

It really isn't. Maps take forever to load. In fact, they take so long I've taken to browsing the forum between maps. :thumbdown:

Monday, November 18th 2013, 7:29pm

Have DICE provided any "official" servers for BF4 on PC or do they still leave the server running up to clans etc? because if this is the case people can't getting mad at server renters for not running "official" settings , after all if you run a server with official setting you have no control over it , who would do that...