Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "JanEric1" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Location: Antarctica ==================>>>>>>>>>>> Dresden , Saxony , Germany

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 12:43pm

No more 201+% ticket servers

on this website Battlefield 4 - Second Assault - Server - Fragen - Tablet & Mehr i just read.

"Ticket-Begrenzungen: Mit dem letzten Server-Update wird die Ticket-Zahl auf den Servern deutlich restriktiver gehandhabt. Offizielle Server dürfen nicht mehr oder weniger als 100 Prozent der Tickets haben und werden ansonsten nur noch als Ranked Server geführt. Server mit mehr als 200 Prozent der Tickets werden dazu aus dem Ranking genommen. "

It says that with the last sever patch dice made it so that servers with more or less than 100% tickets arent official anymore and if a server has more than 200% tickets it isnt even ranked anymore.

Determinism
is a philosophy stating that for
everything that happens there are conditions such that,
given them,
nothing else could happen.

Date of registration
: Oct 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 12:46pm

This is good IMO.

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 1:04pm

This is some dumb shit , DICE are really just fucking with people at this stage. 100% tickets on official servers I understand , but no more than 200% tickets on a ranked server that someone pays for , I don't get.

When I played on PC I played a 64 man 100% Rush game , it lasted 4 mins lol

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 1:31pm

This is good IMO.

This would only have been good if the tickets were correctly balanced in the first place and would scale with server size and/or game type.

It is beyond rediculous that Rush only has 75 tickets, this might work for up to 30 man servers (15 a side), but not for 32/48/64 man servers.
I've litterally had rush games end in as little as 3 minutes because the attackers ran out of tickets on some of the harder objectives (Floodzone first A objective / Paracel Storm first 2 objectives)

Same goes for TDM to be frank. The 100% ticket setting only has 100 tickets, making a lot of TDM games last as little as 7-8 minutes even on some of the smaller servers; which frankly is way too short IMO.

I know why they are doing this, it's to prevent 800-1000% Operation Locker servers where you can grind 5-10 levels worth of XP/hour with some boosters. But frankly this seems like a bad thought through decision.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 1:50pm

Now we only have to hope they fix the cancer that is instant vehicle spawn servers.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

J35T3R

Punctual Joker

(74)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 1:51pm

so dice going backwards on server controls way to go to make an already game that performs atm worse than bf3 less appealing gj dice seriously if i want to run a server that has a 2 hr round for fucks sake who cares not like most pple stay for a 2 hr round anyway god
PC: Platform: PC

youtube chanel HIPFIREGAMER - YouTube

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 2:06pm

I know why they are doing this, it's to prevent 800-1000% Operation Locker servers where you can grind 5-10 levels worth of XP/hour with some boosters. But frankly this seems like a bad thought through decision.

If that's their reasoning it doesn't make sense , becuase if a game has low ticket count as soon as the game over you start another game and continue grinding , the only difference is that instead of grinding for 1 x 2000 ticket game , you now have to grind 5 x 400 ticket games , you not getting more or less points because the game is shorter/longer.

Date of registration
: Sep 23rd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 2:25pm

Awesome. I hated joining an official server only to find ridiculous ticket counts. Of course, this would be fixed if they would just bring back the Bf3 ticket count in battlelog...

If that's their reasoning it doesn't make sense , becuase if a game has low ticket count as soon as the game over you start another game and continue grinding , the only difference is that instead of grinding for 1 x 2000 ticket game , you now have to grind 5 x 400 ticket games , you not getting more or less points because the game is shorter/longer.

You get more points for ribbons, which only occur when multiple events happen in the same game. You would level much faster in 1x2000 ticket game.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 2:41pm

500 ticket TDM is perfect. It's fucking annoying to restart every time you get into the zone when games only last like 5 minutes <.<

1000 ticket servers are helluva lot of fun as well because you can do a lot of things you just don't have time with on 100-200.

The ONLY thing they needed was to add a ticket search option. But they went the full retard path yet again... And seriously, the game is fucking boring at 100 tickets. Most game modes just break at 100 tickets even.

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 2:48pm

You get more points for ribbons, which only occur when multiple events happen in the same game. You would level much faster in 1x2000 ticket game.

But that's circumstantial and not guaranteed to happen in a 300% or 100% game...