Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

R

tits pls

(2,621)

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, October 24th 2014, 6:11am

I used a slightly lower sensitivity for a while, but I got annoyed having to lift my arm when making fast movements.
Right now, I feel like I'm at a perfect balance between speed and precision.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, October 24th 2014, 9:09am

Right now, I feel like I'm at a perfect balance between speed and precision suppressing my targets unintentionally.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

• "Octopuss" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, October 24th 2014, 9:45am

@3VerstsNorth
Thanks for the tips.
I should probably stop playing TDM as you say, but I usually can't find many european servers with 24/32 players that run only domination, so TDM is better than nothing.
I'm also playing with the G36 because I quite like it, and need to unlock stuff for it asap. That would probably take much longer playing conquest. I also started to like recon a lot. Spawn beacon and gaymores are seriously cool gadgets (especially gaymores. the rage in chat is real).
cant measure today, but it should be around 5 cm/360 deg.
Ha, that's just a little less than what I way playing with most of the time, and for general movement, it works fairly well. Maybe I'll decrease it again and play with ADS sensitivity. I am simply unable to do quick turns by dragging the mouse across half the pad, and always died when I tried low sensitivity.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, October 24th 2014, 10:08am

but I usually can't find many european servers with 24/32 players that run only domination

You have to be kidding. There are dozens of active european ConDom servers.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Friday, October 24th 2014, 10:30am

but I usually can't find many european servers with 24/32 players that run only domination

You have to be kidding. There are dozens of active european ConDom servers.
Right now I found only one. Of course I don't look for those with no or very few players.

This post by "HTK" (Saturday, October 25th 2014, 10:49am) has been deleted by user "Blue Panda" (Saturday, October 25th 2014, 5:05pm) with the following reason: advertising

Date of registration
: Sep 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, October 27th 2014, 1:20pm

Hello! I would like to share a couple of videos. Land vehicles and inf are my style, no flying.

That locker clip is preatty bad. I'm little bit better now.

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, October 27th 2014, 4:56pm

{Something I was told @BF3 by someone called Gero... back then, all rep to him:}
I really said that? :D

hehe I should probably start doing that myself again xD

Octopuss
yeah pretty much what 3VN said.

Also, one more thing about TDM, if you don't see your enemies on the minimap, they are always there where your friends are not - ALWAYS :D
And if you want to use the G36C in TDM you need to land headshots. I personally think you would get more kills faster with it on something like Firestorm CQL. With an ACOG, ergo and HB it's a rapemachine.
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "WoopsyYaya" (Oct 27th 2014, 5:02pm)

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Monday, October 27th 2014, 5:36pm

Oh HB... Maybe, if I was physically able to compensate for VR. Unfortunately, I cannot. I kind of can shoot AUG A3 with it with some problems, but that's only thanks to its default pretty low VR. On a carbine which already has >0,3 by default, no way. I'd shoot all over the place.
I equipped M145 on the G36 though, and will give it a go in conquest. It takes some time getting used to the seemingly higher kick while ADS though.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, October 27th 2014, 7:02pm

I equipped M145 on the G36 though, and will give it a go in conquest. It takes some time getting used to the seemingly higher kick while ADS though.
It's worth it in the long run though, so keep it up =)

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.