Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, January 13th 2014, 10:15am

E-peen booster threads are bad. Sad that this thread derailed to become one, it started with a good idea.

Don't know if possible, but maybe make this thread's post submitted to validation.
Easier way : close this thread and create a YouTube subfo. And delete e-peen enhancer threads.
@Legion
(You have the easiest name to spell on phone) could we have an answer from the mod team on the matter ?
i think we can still turn this thread around, however if that is not possible we should create a new one where the OP manages it a bit. Right now the OP is to ambiguous and doesn't provide guidelines for posting. btw is Octopuss banned or is this just a joke in his profile pic?

Incidentally he did it properly, he posted gameplay where he was not doing too well and got some great advice, this is how it should work.
In fact I recommend we post gameplay of 250 tickets rounds domination on a 32-man server or even 64-man server, that way they stay 5 mins long.
It should be focused on the use of attachments and / or tactics.
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Legion

(1,494)

Date of registration
: Apr 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, January 13th 2014, 11:03am

Octopuss is banned for a month, starting on the 21st of December 2013
Please note that this is a personal opinion.
The idea behind this thread, which in itself is a continuation of a BF3 thread, is posting personal gameplay so others can help you by providing tips and tricks.
While you can still do this with most videos, it has become more of a general youtube thread, with people posting gameplay not because they seek improvement but because it was a game where everything went well for them.
So yeah, back to topic, guys.
Bro of Oscar, the gentleman ninja
Rules. Read them, follow them.

Quoted

[22:09:20] Failure117: Legion: Tank Expert and Pokemon Afficianado

[16:21:16] Oscar Perez Lijo: In soviet russia legion is top poster

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

• "Octopuss" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 10:34pm

Oh the thread still exists. Too bad noone seems to use it.
I recently started playing again, and I feel like I am doing much worse than before. Probably the biggest problem I have is absolute inability to follow a target with the crosshair. I have no idea what the problem is, but I am always too slow, doing jerky moves and other weird stuff. I even turned sensitivity down a bit, hoping for more precise movement, but no, it didn't help one bit.
It's been 10 months since I quit, and I don't know shit, so I am basically starting over.
Any blatantly obvious things I am doing totally wrong?

Just give me some general comments, no need for minute by minute analysis.
Rusty, so very rusty...

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 11:45pm

@Octopuss

Just a couple of general observations:

{Something I was told @BF3 by someone called Gero... back then, all rep to him:} You aim low when you run/sprint. Always keep the hip aim at check/head level, always look around by aiming - not by moving your eyes, always pre-aim at points ahead of you that are the most likely enemy positions.

Attach a piece of tape etc. marker to the middle of your screen - helps a ton with hip target acquisition coz if you need to adjust the aim at ADS a lot, you're going to bite a bullet.

What is your sensitivity (in cm/360 turn)? Get a large mat and a good lightweight mouse (like zowie ec1/2 evo... <3 zowie), and try sensitivities between 20 and 80 cm. Really. Some days ago I tested shifting from 33 to 66 cm and the difference in aim / recoil-control ability is huge. Takes some getting used to ofc.

Do what you can to get as much FPS from you machine as possible. I've been playing with a bugged rig for some tens of hours (because reasons) and the qualitative gameplay experience is quantitatively well depicted by a KDR shift 2.44 => 2.37 with kpm, skill, etc. telling the same story: the machine really makes a difference all the way down to your level of self confidence.

Consider if you really want to play TDM? That's a really random and frustrating game mode, already DOM is much more fun. IMO BF4 doesn't have a superior TDM map like Noshahr, but does have some brilliant CQ infantry maps like Guilin, Propaganda, Wave Breaker (central flags) to name a few. And did I say Guilin already, pack up your LMG and enjoy :D ..

In DOM/TDM, I only saw you play recon. Consider playing, guess what, assault :). That's the class for those games. So many times you had 20-30 hp left, made a random sprint and got instakilled. If you get shot at, drop the medkit and chill until you're back at 100. And also, G36C is a challenging gun for CQB TDM. You'd be much better off with an ACE23 for example.

Finally, look around carefully before doing things that prevent you from shooting (like laying down a claymore, dropping med/ammokit, etc.).

Just give the game some time and thought, especially the latter one - it'll turn good. Having the videos is great because there you can retrospectively see what you did wrong.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, October 24th 2014, 12:35am

... someone called Gero

a.k.a. "WoopsyYaya"?

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, October 24th 2014, 12:44am

i got surgeon hands and rejoined high sense master race for bf4. still hit things. no need to get used to some absurdly low sensitivity.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Friday, October 24th 2014, 12:49am

What sens. do you play with?

@Maveco
I forgot the smiley? :)
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, October 24th 2014, 12:57am

cant measure today, but it should be around 5 cm/360 deg.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

R

tits pls

(2,621)

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, October 24th 2014, 12:58am

Wow. You weren't kidding when you said high sens...
I run around 4 inches (10cm)/360

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, October 24th 2014, 6:02am

and here I am with my 8"/360. Then again I started with a 1"-2"/360
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.